Absolute Perfection!
By Andy on
2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Previously owned a 2001 Sentra base model which was reliable, efficient, and somewhat boring. Gave it to my daughter in 2004 and she found it reliable, efficient and somewhat boring over past three years. Man, is the SE-R not boring. Terrific handling, acceleration, braking, comfy, stylish, and the 340 watt sound system takes me back to my youth! This road hugger sold me within about three minutes of the test drive. Toss in more than acceptable mileage, a sticker price that shames the snobby competitors - this beats any BMW or Accura hands down in my books - and I may be a Sentra devotee for life.
Favorite Features
This car molds itself to the driver. My greatest fear in any car is lacking acceleration to merge into highway traffic. No fear here. The brakes are equally reliable and respond quickly and without any wobble. Four big discs do the job. And the sound system... makes me oh so young again!
Suggested Improvements
This car is perfect. I need no additional bells and whistles that only serve the ego, not the driving experience. You cannot find a better car for 22 grand.