A little short of great
By Dubs on
2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
The car is good, and just comes up short on a couple things. I would have liked the Sentra to have the same push-button as the Altima. Also, it doesn't have daytime running lights, which is a standard feature in Canada. Hmm... anyway, the CVT is nice, but not for those who crave performance. The bluetooth works well, and I hate plastic rims, so the 16" aluminum-alloy option is a must. The Rockford system is nice, but my rear-plastic rattles a little, nothing a little dynamite won't fix though. Don't read too much into my complaints, overall I'm happy with my new Sentra and I expect there to be some shortcomings in a value-priced car. Look at the SE-R for some more power.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth is easy to use and better than wearing an ear-piece. Rockford- Fosgate stereo has good power, and the subs have good punch.
Suggested Improvements
The RF stereo doesn't have enough control for me to get my music sound exactly how I want it to be. It doesn't display the MP3 file names or folders either, which makes it confusing to navigate through an MP3 disk. The intelli-key is similar to an actual key, not the push-button like the Altima.