2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: A Great Car - even after a yea

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

A Great Car - even after a year
By Poonhead on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is the second review of this car I've written for Edmunds. I loved it right away, but promised myself I'd come back and write more after driving for a year. What can I say? This car is fantastic. The looks of it are a bit controversial, but if you love it (like I do), you love it. This car is even great in the snow of upstate New York. People get in my car and just gush about it - which is weird considering it's a Sentra and not a BMW or something. It's even worked well as my daughter has gotten bigger and out of the car seat. We've driven it all over the northeast and had plenty of room, good fuel economy, etc. Can't recommend this car enough.

Favorite Features

Aux jack for iPod, styling, storage/compartments, leather seats, polished granite color, trip computer, fuel economy right around 30 overall, CVT is SWEET, stereo without upgrade to R-F is quite good, trunk is huge inside, divider is great. Stance on the road is great, and interior is spacious.

Suggested Improvements

Door controls should be illuminated and perhaps moved back a bit toward driver, better plastic on interior (scratches too easily), trunk opening is a bit small though inside is huge. Really can't think of much more!