Used 2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Tire Sensors are a pain!
By F Fields

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had this car for almost a yr now. I like in the Chicago land area. I travel 30 miles one way to work. The car was very reliable over the winter. I dont like the way the car handles in windy conditions or at speeds over 60 MPH. The only major problem I have had is the darn tire sensors which is now on every time I get into the car. My tires deflated every time the temperature changed so I had to purchase an air compressor to save time and money on having someone come put air in my tires. I was really tempted to get all new tires but there was nothing wrong with the tires on the car. So now the light never goes off. The sensors are expensive to replace (Quotes $125-$180)Hate the sensors!

Interior is very roomy in front and back!

Tire senors and sun visor need some working on. Driving over 60MPH is not so smooth.

Awesome Car
By John

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I now have 25k miles and not one problem. I'm 6'4" and fit comfortably in the Sentra. Much more head room in the Sentra then any other compact car on the market. I drive smooth and easy (the speed limit)and get 28/29city and 36/38highway. I don't think you can find a better car for the money(I paid $15k).

Lots of trunk space. Excellent MPG. great design inside and out.

Can think of any.

Good Car
By Chummy

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Car has been been reliable and dependable. Slow leak on Tire only problem and annoying TPMS light. CVT is great on highway, not fun in the city. Overall a great commuting car. Bluetooth works well. Voice Recognition is not great. Build Quality just ok. Not the best. Trunk needs a big push to shut, and rear passenger side door not aligned that well. Sharp edges under the Trunk opening. Cut my hand there. Noisy in the rain. Ride not great over bumps. However its roomy. Was over charged by dealer for my 30,000 miles service over $500. It was routine, and no issues, but fee was high. I love the color, Magnetic Grey. Leather Seats feels like plastic. Should have bought the Altima.

Bluetooth, Economy (30mpg Avg.), Interior Space, Reliable, Paint Quality good.

Dealer Service is horrible. Nissan needs to improve big time there. I would not buy another Nissan till this improves. Build Quality could be better. Ditch the CVT. Its ok but too noisy in the city. Engine could sound better.

My 2007 nissan sentra
By 2.0 4 door sedan w/

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

that i bought used Aug. 07 with 22000 miles has so far at 41000 miles has been a great car to own With the exception of a break master cylinder recall Nissan paid for. The car drives and handles well. I like the cvt trans. It rides and handles well. My gas mileage has been 29 city and 35 H way. I would buy it all over again.

Peppy 4 cylinder ,styling, riding and handling.

Better braking

Terrible Vehicle
By mkamalesh

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car has given me nothing but problems. I have had the rotors re-surfaced twice under warranty, the brake master cylinder replaced, front brakes replaced at 12k miles, the tire pressure light refuses to go off. The engine is noisy, the MPG average has gone from 29 to 23.9. Significant loss of torque, it can barely handle a steep graded hill. It's an overpriced garbage car. Go spend your money on something with better quality. I have driven Hondas all my life and took a chance on a Nissan. Big Mistake.

the body style is nice and its pretty comfortable on the inside...lots of space

re-build the car from the ground up.