Used 2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Most Helpful|
tires
By JessieM

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My tires keep going bad and front end alignment keeps having to be fixed.It's a good little car,but i can't afford to keep putting tires on it.

Favorite Features

The cruise control

Suggested Improvements

They need to fix whatever is causing the tires and alignment to go bad

Don't fool yourself. Go beyond the look.
By VSW

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My first brand new car. I decided to pay for it because I did not want to deal with mechanics any time soon and the bluetooth'd be good. So wrong. As other mentioned, tires pressure light keeps going off and it stopped only after changing 4 tires. There are TOO many blind spots, the more I drive the less comfortable I'm with the car. Few problems: blinds are broken, side panel badly aligned, so are the doors, brakes have to be replaced, battery over charging, bluetooth is not worthy and now the transmission is giving me problems, and the dealer cannot reproduce it. I do have good gas mileage, but I'd not mind spending little more on gas for better quality. Think it through!

Favorite Features

Gas mileage (33 miles on highway and city)

Suggested Improvements

Better material quality - plastics get dirty too fast and I don't have kids, leather seems fake; Better voice recognition for bluetooth; Better quality control on manufacturing; Side mirrors should fold in; Better rear view;

WORST CAR EVER HAD
By too_swift

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

WHERE DO I START....THIS CAR HAS GIVEN ME PROBLEMS SINCE A WEEK FROM ME DRIVING IT OFF THE LOT. I BOUGHT THE CAR WITH 6 MILES ON IT AND I'VE HAD THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS..GAS COVER STUCK, 3RD TRANSMISSION, DEFECTIVE AIRBAGS, LIGHTS NOT WORKING INSIDE OF THE CAR, SHIFTER IN THE CAR CAME APART... MY SISTER HAS THE SAME CAR AND HAS HAD MOST OF THOSE PROBLEMS PLUS REPLACING HER STEERING COLUMN...NISSAN GAVE ME A HARD TIME TO FIX THESE ITEMS(THAT WERE UNDER WARRANTY) THE CAR IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE. IT HAS HAD MORE WEAR-N-TEAR DAMAGE COSTS THEN THE ACTUAL WORTH OF THE CAR. HAVE IT FULLY MAINTAINCED BEFORE BUYING THAT YEAR OF SENTRA. I TRADED IT IN WITH 46,000 MILES ON IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH $!

Favorite Features

ITS PRETTY FAST FOR A COMPACT CAR.

Suggested Improvements

NISSAN NEEDS TO DISCONTINUE THE WHOLE YEAR OF THE 2007 NISSAN SENTRAS......

WORST CAR EVER!!!
By doobzz617

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but problems with this car. I bought the car in 06 brand new. By early 2009 I had to replace the engine. By early 2010 I had to replace the transmission, and a week ago my check engine light went on and the transmission needs to be replaced again! Nothing but problems and money! I hate it!

Bad Transmission
By consumer00007

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This company produces an awful product and completely lacks in customer service when making a superficial attempt at remedying the money drain of a vehicle they created for consumers. I bought my first Nissan, a 2007 Sentra with the defective CVT Transmission. Nissan acknowledged the defective transmission by doubling the warranty, instead of recalling like they should have, causing consumers to be stuck with the extremely expensive repairs when the defective transmission goes out shortly after the warranty is up. The warranty covers up to 120,000 miles, my vehicle's transmission went out at 120,815 miles.