2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
"LOVE MY LITTLE SENTRA"
By Andra on 10/01/08 16:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car brand new, and this little car will get up and go, handles excellent in turns and has great gas mileage! I have driven this car 400 miles on one tank of gas. The interior lighting on the doors work on my Sentra. My family of 4 fits comfortable in my little car. At 25,000 miles its just settling in and it rides great!

this pig loves gas
By John on 09/23/08 18:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Unfortunately, I did not review this web site before I bought this used car. The dealership salesman oversold the mpg. I am getting avg 24 mpg city and 30 on hwy - he said I would avg 35. Wished I would have gone for the Honda Civic! On the positive side, it rides good, looks good, accels good and like the dash..however the sunshade hits the rearview mirror and the cd fades in and out. Again, its ok, but would not recd because the gas mpg is a loser.

Disappointed
By ALL on 08/31/08 14:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2005 Ford Escape that was only getting around 21 mpg, so I decided to trade for a smaller car. I have always heard good reviews about Nissan, so I decided to purchase the Sentra. The sticker stated 29 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway. However, I am only getting around 300 miles on a tank. The owner's manual states the tank hold 14.3 gallons of fuel which should get by my estimate around 380. I feel very misled by Nissan. Even though I love the style and performance, I feel taken advantage of due to the price of oil. I am a single mother on a budget, and the whole reason for trading my small SUV was to save money. Last time I buy a Nissan.

Great Mileage - After 15k
By Nissan on 08/24/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great highway miles after 15k miles - suddenly mileage went up 3 - 4 mpg. Now averages 34 - 36 on highway at 67 mph (about 2,000 rpm) Love bluetooth, quiet ride, & CVT - no gear lurching and slight hum isn't noticeable unless your foot is on the floor. Hate the absolutely terrible plastic interior - look sideways at it and it mars - completely ruins the great design.

It's Got Bugs
By roamdogg on 08/06/08 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I decided to go with the 07 model after totaling my 97 Sentra in early 2006. It seemed like a nice upgrade. Almost immediately I began having problems with driver's seat making squeaking noise and shifting forward/backward just to annoy me. Three dealerships, and they all say they can't duplicate it. CD player likes to fade in and out when I turn it up loud, and the drivers side door lock controls are making a "whooshing" sound when I use it. Since it's not happening "all the time", Nissan won't address the problem. I've learned it's got to break in order for them to fix it while its under warranty, otherwise wait for your warranty to expire and revisit them. They'll fix it then.

I love my Sentra !
By Rosa on 07/28/08 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love my sentra from the inside out. It is very roomy and comfortable. I have 2 children that fell in love with the car just as much as i have. I haven't had any problems with the car at all. My family is very happy with our Nissan Sentra.

Only ok
By me on 07/22/08 05:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Went with it for the good mileage but I am getting lower than expected. The CVT is ok, different, but ok. Coming out of a VW Jetta and I went to this. Drives ok and being 6' it has good headroom. Trunk is ok and the hide a way trunk is ok. Overall you shouldn't expect much of the car, as I said in the title, it's only ok

I Love my Black Pearl!
By HoustonDriver on 07/21/08 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I needed good commuter car to drive about 44 miles round trip a day and wanted something cheap yet elegant. Looked at the 2008 Kia Rio and other small and older cars but I got what I wanted a black 2007 Nissan Sentra. It is such a nice car to drive! It sounds solid on the road and I love the way the doors slam. No cheap sounding clank! It's big enough for 4 people and looks great. I was going to pass the car to my 15 year old daughter to drive but I think I'm going to have to buy her another car, I love this one too much to give it up.

Awesome little car
By John C on 07/07/08 20:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is the perfect econobox. I'm 6'3" and fit in the Sentra very comfortably. I was debating on a hybrid but the Sentra was a steal. I get 29-30 mpg of city driving, I drive it very easy. Otherwise I'd get around 24-25 mpg. I highly recommend.

ITS ALRIGHT
By gotoguy on 06/26/08 00:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I thought I liked this car when I test drove it but after having it a while now I wish I would have bought a Toyota Corolla. My friend just bought a new one and it seems like such a better car than mine. This Nissan's interior wears really easily... don't get if you have children! Scratch marks everywhere. It looks like I let a scared cat loose in the car. My car also had a really cheap new car scent to it. Like foam, plastic and baby barf combined. It used to upset my stomach this "new" car scent Nissan has. I tried to pull a small U-haul trailer with this car and the engine over-heated. My CD player/stereo had to be replaced the first month I bought it. Just not happy with it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.