2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Fantastic little thing.
By Carolina on 06/15/09 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I was in need of a car and didnt put much thought into what I wanted. But what a good choice I made. I do mostly highway driving and get about 400 miles to the tank. I like the shifter being elevated. It is not a family car nor made for tall people. I am neither. The exterior is sharp. I work for a highline dealership and all my techs suggested this model. It's only been a few months but with Nissan's reputation I do not expect any major issues.

tires
By JessieM on 06/09/09 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My tires keep going bad and front end alignment keeps having to be fixed.It's a good little car,but i can't afford to keep putting tires on it.

Nihon Love (Datsun)
By RaShad V on 06/04/09 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my car in 2007 and I love it. I am a true fan of Honda, but I am so glad I chose my Nissan Sentra over the Honda Civic, but my girlfriend will get the '09 civic. I chose my car for reliability and horsepower. This car is great for long distance driving and In-city driving. Honda(s) usually sits low, also many are complaining about a rattling noise on some of the Honda (s). I have a 94 Toyota Corolla 5speed and it is great on gas, so I look at the Nissan like it could burn gas a little slower. I get 45mpg in my Corolla because it is a 1.6L. My Nissan is a 2.0L, but it is better in the city. The Nissan Sentra is a great car to drive overall.

Surprised by a lot of negative reviews..
By Raindawgs4ever on 05/17/09 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my 2007 Sentra S for almost two years now. I am kind of surprised by some of the negative reviews I've read here since this car has been a peach for me. I agree with the dings on the plastic interior, non- collapsing rear view mirrors and blind spots, but I've adapted and overcome these shortcomings. I'm not understanding the mileage knocks as I get out what I put in with this car. If I am driving like a madman in the city I can get like 19 mpg. If I mellow out a bit it will go up to about 27. The worst I have ever done in freeway driving is 28. Driving conscientiously I get 34. My overall averages, mostly freeway with 15% city driving is 31-32 mpg. I am happy with that.

Love my Sentra
By Janet on 05/16/09 18:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Sentra. Enjoyed my 06 so much, I traded it on the 07 Showroom model, when I went in for a oil change. New exterior and the CVT out of this world. I have more power & pickup than some vehicles with V6. The Bluetooth, is the best. I don't have to operate my cell phone...I let my car do it, by a push the button on the steering wheel. I have all the bells & whistles and feel like I drive & own a luxury car with all the economy and pep too. The tire sensor is touchy, but if you adjust the pressure for the weather and drive 40mph for a mile, it will go off. The battery went dead at 16 mths and dealership couldn't find the reason. Cost me $55 to replace it.(warranty)

good car for the price
By UR on 05/09/09 15:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car couple of months ago, so far it is giving me very good mileage like 29 city and 35 highway. I checked it so many times. I always keep my air filter clean. Interior is kind of plastic looking but it has a style. rear seats dont have good leg room. Irealy like the hight of the car it is much better. I drive 90 miles/day and loving the gas mileage. If you are looking for the powerful car it is not for you, it is only for stop and go kind of car. If you like to do work on your car it is the best car, every thing is right in front of your eyes, even the oil filter any one can change the oil filter.

Tire Sensors are a pain!
By F Fields on 04/26/09 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had this car for almost a yr now. I like in the Chicago land area. I travel 30 miles one way to work. The car was very reliable over the winter. I dont like the way the car handles in windy conditions or at speeds over 60 MPH. The only major problem I have had is the darn tire sensors which is now on every time I get into the car. My tires deflated every time the temperature changed so I had to purchase an air compressor to save time and money on having someone come put air in my tires. I was really tempted to get all new tires but there was nothing wrong with the tires on the car. So now the light never goes off. The sensors are expensive to replace (Quotes $125-$180)Hate the sensors!

Awesome Car
By John on 04/21/09 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I now have 25k miles and not one problem. I'm 6'4" and fit comfortably in the Sentra. Much more head room in the Sentra then any other compact car on the market. I drive smooth and easy (the speed limit)and get 28/29city and 36/38highway. I don't think you can find a better car for the money(I paid $15k).

Good Car
By Chummy on 03/20/09 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Car has been been reliable and dependable. Slow leak on Tire only problem and annoying TPMS light. CVT is great on highway, not fun in the city. Overall a great commuting car. Bluetooth works well. Voice Recognition is not great. Build Quality just ok. Not the best. Trunk needs a big push to shut, and rear passenger side door not aligned that well. Sharp edges under the Trunk opening. Cut my hand there. Noisy in the rain. Ride not great over bumps. However its roomy. Was over charged by dealer for my 30,000 miles service over $500. It was routine, and no issues, but fee was high. I love the color, Magnetic Grey. Leather Seats feels like plastic. Should have bought the Altima.

My 2007 nissan sentra
By 2.0 4 door sedan w/ on 03/06/09 15:00 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

that i bought used Aug. 07 with 22000 miles has so far at 41000 miles has been a great car to own With the exception of a break master cylinder recall Nissan paid for. The car drives and handles well. I like the cvt trans. It rides and handles well. My gas mileage has been 29 city and 35 H way. I would buy it all over again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.