2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great for SHORT drivers!
By rebecca on 12/22/06 15:11 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Just got my new Sentra, but it's my first new car ever, so my opinion may be biased in that it's such a giant improvement over the last car I was driving. Although that was a Nissan as well & was still going strong with 186,000 miles on it. I love the new Sentra, much roomier than previous generations. The trunk is huge & the 60/40 is great for surfboards or snowboards. The ride is smooth & quiet. I just got the standard S model, but it pretty much has everything I need. Also I'm very short, 4'9" and I love the height adjustment (see below). Overall just a great car.

Great vehicle - beats all competition
By Mike on 12/03/06 07:34 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I drove all the usual players in this area (Civic, Elantra, Sentra and the Corrola) The nissan is incredibly smooth and handles better than any of the others. It's also much quieter on the inside (wind and engine) than any of the others. I was surprised given how I thought about the old Sentra, but Nissan really did this car right. It has all the most important features that I look for (comfort, quiet, smooth, easy to use dash, looks nice, alloy wheels, convenience package is AWESOME, and the audio package is out of this world) I would recommend getting your Sirius radio installed too. I did the sportster 4 on the dash plugged into the aux input. This works best so you can swap 4 ipod.

Great Price and Outstanding MPG
By Stan on 12/02/06 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for a car that would be affordable with high MPG output that looks good and drive just as it looks. I found all that and more in my Nissan Sentra. The only time this car will sit park is on the weekend when my Corvette or Hemi Truck must come out to play.

Love that SENTRA
By Norma on 12/01/06 07:29 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The Car is just a cut above. This is my 3rd Nissan. I went on the lot looking at a Versa. The only reason I did't get the Sentra SL by ordering it. My wife said after driving the S model with CVT.The only 2007 Sentra they had. I love this car.

Great Car for the Price
By Al and Liz on 11/26/06 18:48 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

So far , we have enjoyed driving this car. It is very quiet except when accelerating.Quality of materials is very good. Gas mileage so far is only averaging 26 mpg. Mostly around town driving though, should get better when engine is more broken in. Only 500 miles. Lots of neat features , good sound system,high tech features,intelligent key, bluetooth, on dash lcd readout, cd-6 with mp3, etc. A big step up over previous Sentra's.

Tried them all, loved this one
By Awesome Car on 11/22/06 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Handles well, good gas mileage. I am waiting to see how gas mileage does after it has been broken in. Great pickup in tight spots. My only complaint is when I put the windows down, there is a tremendous amount of fluttering in the stereo. I can't have the radio on and windows down.

Love the 6-Speed Manual Transmission
By Jim on 11/21/06 06:16 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this vehicle about two weeks ago and have already made a couple of highway trips. Significant improvement over my last car! Despite frequently traveling 75-80 mph, road and engine noise is very quiet. A great deal of standard features and the upgraded engine over the 2006 model made this vehicle an easy sell.

Low mileage
By ty_parry on 11/15/06 17:11 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Traded in Honda Accord that got better mileage than the 24 mpg for the 2007 Sentra. Fun to drive with a big cabin and large trunk. The keyless starting and smooth quiet ride, make it a great car except for the low mpg.

Love it!!!
By keith & tammy on 11/14/06 10:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We searched around looking for the best, most fuel economy car, but that has style and class. We ended up zeroing in on the new 2007 Sentra. The car is just awesome. We have the S with all the upgrades including the CVT and intelligent key. Never realized how much we like the intelligent key as we never have to take my keys out of our pockets to open, start or lock the vehicle. We also love the Rockford Fosgate stereo system. It's a very quiet car inside - no rattles, road noise, just a fantastic vehicle. You definitely should give this vehicle a "serious" look. Totally redesigned!

Big Little Car
By CLeopold on 11/14/06 07:46 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is a big little Car. Fun to drive with the CVT. Great for freeway driving. Lots and Lots of trunk room. A little tight in the back seat for tall people, but very comfortable for larger drivers and passengers in front. Great family car. Great suspension and cornering. Very good pick up and maneuvering in traffic. We highly recommend it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.