2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
A joy to drive
By dennis on 02/15/07 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

fun to drive, smooth quiet ride, great mileage 28 mpg in town, spacious and comfortable interior and looks very nice. Seems to be well-built and solid.

Nice car for the money
By nice_guy on 02/09/07 16:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car, everything is good with this car. I got a bluetooth and the audio package and the alloy wheels but not a spoiler, It looks simply sexy. I spend more time in my car than in the room.

My 2007 Nissan Sentra
By gggage on 02/05/07 05:40 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had this car for over a month and I am very disappointed with it. The car does not come near the estimated gas mileage. I am getting 27 mpg in the city as an average and only 26 to 27 mpg on the highway. I would have expected closer to 32 on the highway. The car does not take bumpy roads very well. The suspension seems to be stiff.When the temperature outside is below freezing and the car is cold the transmission will not shift down until it warms up.

Best Sentra So Far
By andy on 01/28/07 11:18 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I owned the 2000 Sentra and it was Ok. waited for the 2007 Sentra. I was impressed. I owned the 2.0SL fully loaded. It fun to drive, sun roof, leather seats, CVT engine. I love the car. it was worth the waiting.

Very Satisfied
By Susan on 01/27/07 06:25 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted to buy an affordable car with good looks, comfort and decent gas mileage. I have been searching the web for 4 months. This is the one I have been waiting for. I purchased the 2.0 model with manual transmission. I wanted a Camry at first, but some reviews for the 6-speed were negative and the sticker price was about $3000 more. This car handles great, it's peppy 2.0 engine is amazing. It is a lot of fun to drive. The interior cabin is designed nicely and has much more room than I expected, even the trunk is roomy and the back seat folds down for extra access through the trunk for longer items. The sticker price was reasonable for the amount of standard features in this car

Needs improvement.
By cleo on 01/25/07 12:05 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The 2007 Nissan Sentra falls short in comfort and price when compared to its rivals like the toyota corolla, hyundai elantra, mazda3, and honda civic. Options like side door moldings, fog lights, and lighted console mirror, keyless entry are extras when most of these features are standard on other vehicles. The engine is noisy and the steering offers no flexibility in making wide turns. For a smoother ride and more accessories the smarter choice is the 2.0S or 2.0SL.

Great Buy!!
By Bennett on 01/25/07 09:02 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

You get the comfort and style of some of the more expensive sedans but in a low cost and highly efficient vehicle. It looked a little "stubby" to me at first, but it grows on you and is incredibly roomy for the appearance. I would recommend to all. It provides a smooth ride with lots of comfort.

Nice car for the price
By Sue on 01/10/07 04:39 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I only have had this car for a couple of days, and I absolutely love it. It looks great, rides great and handles like a sports car. People have actually approached me to ask if it was a Maxima or an Altima. This car has a lot of interior and trunk space for its size, its bigger inside than it looks from the outside.

Sentra is a homerun!
By Sebastian on 12/31/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

OK, it's still not the flashiest thing on the highway, but what a GREAT car for the money! The Sentra is so smooth (love that CVT) and quiet (much quieter than the Civic or Mazda 3) and has so many cool features (choose the convenience package for sure) that it is very hard to beat. (Warning: it is easy to exceed the speed limit without knowing it - that's how smooth and quiet it is.) The interior is very comfortable and above average in looks - controls are well placed and uncomplicated. In the first month of driving the car is getting 33.6 miles per gallon, not bad, and I expect it to get a little better as the car is broken in.

traded my lexus gs300
By Raven on 12/29/06 13:40 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

it was time to trade and i was tired of paying all the money out for gas, so my wife already owns a 06 nissan quest,and loves driving it more than my lexus, so i went to check out the new sentra and was blown away by it compared to the 06 model. i have clocked 38 miles to gallon at 65 miles an hour--but to 75 and got around 34-love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.