2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Best Midsize Compact
By kdr on 03/12/07 07:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love the Car. Went from Pathfinder to this. Had always been a nissan fan. My instinct about "nissan is more value for the money when compared with similarly priced cars in its class" still holds true. Who would give bluetooth, leather in this class/price. Honda's may have the best resale value. But I bought the car for my needs, not thinking about how much I would get 5 years down the road. MPG: So far, with 200 miles(city) on it the trip computer says 26.5. Considering where I came from (17 mpg), I will be happy if it gives 30+. Ride : Excellent. Drove 4 people at 85mph comfortably. Interior: Luxurious. Features : Rich.

Best car I have ever owned
By buzzluck on 03/12/07 05:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car drives like an expensive luxury car. Much better then the older models. They made a lot of improvements.

My First New Car
By J Las Vegas on 03/10/07 12:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I drove up from Las Vegas to South East Washington to buy this Car (I saved 2k doing so). I was some what worried because I didn't have the ABS pkg. and there were icy conditions. Well on the way back my buddy who had bought a pre-owned 4x4 truck got hit buy a gust of wind, lost traction and rolled it. 4 of us were now in 1 car. We had some icy roads all the way down into central Nevada but by brand new Sentra handled like champ! I did a lot (I mean obsessive amounts) of research on cars in this class and price range. I was going to get a used Honda Civic but when given the opportunity to get a Brand New Sentra I jump on it. Honda and Toyota make you pay for all the nice stuff.

My Sentra Rules!
By Poonhead on 03/08/07 11:05 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Sentra for three weeks and have already put 1,500 miles on it. What a car! Its fuel efficiency overdelivers, if anything. I got 42 all the way to work today. It tends to perform best fuel-wise when you're going about 50-55 mph. I got the souped up version: sunroof, saddle colored leather seats, convenience package with bluetooth, trunk divider, CVT, etc. It's a pleasure to drive. I had a Saab 9-3 that was 7 year old and just completely falling apart with just 85,000 miles on it. I didn't even think I'd be interested in a Sentra - went in to look at the hybrid Altima. But this car gets BETTER mileage than that hybrid, so what's the point? Buy a Sentra!

Just a couple of things....
By RayNay on 03/06/07 07:16 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When shopping for a car I found this to be the best out the other comparable cars I looked at (corolla, honda fit, versa). However, since I've had the car I have discovered some things that I find almost uncomfortable. This car definitely looks nicer & feels better then the others I mentioned. But the seats, the handling and the steering I'm having a hard time getting used to.

Great car, best bang for the buck
By Donna on 03/05/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Feature for feature, compared to honda & toyota, best in value. Nice redesign with plenty of features.

Love it
By aztec7777 on 03/05/07 11:28 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love this car, main reason I purchased it is the headroom and legroom which are excellent for a smaller car. I was thinking of going up a car size until I saw the 2007 Sentra. I've driven it for 5 weeks now. Recently noticed light rattle coming from both "B" pillars, hope to address this at next oil change at dealer. I would definitely buy this car again

A little short of great
By Dubs on 03/03/07 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The car is good, and just comes up short on a couple things. I would have liked the Sentra to have the same push-button as the Altima. Also, it doesn't have daytime running lights, which is a standard feature in Canada. Hmm... anyway, the CVT is nice, but not for those who crave performance. The bluetooth works well, and I hate plastic rims, so the 16" aluminum-alloy option is a must. The Rockford system is nice, but my rear-plastic rattles a little, nothing a little dynamite won't fix though. Don't read too much into my complaints, overall I'm happy with my new Sentra and I expect there to be some shortcomings in a value-priced car. Look at the SE-R for some more power.

Fun car
By Don on 03/03/07 06:44 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great little car. I downsized from a 2005 Maxima. It is fun to drive and has quite a bit of power. I haven't seen great fuel eco. though. I get around 22 in the city and 27 on the hwy. Hopefully that will improve.

awesome, fun car
By butch on 02/17/07 10:22 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

One of the best cars I've owned! I love the styling-it really is a "baby Maxima!". Extremely fun to drive. Steering is tight. Couldn't believe how much room there is in the interior- especially in the front. Would definitely recommend.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.