2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Best car I have ever owned
By buzzluck on 03/12/07 05:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car drives like an expensive luxury car. Much better then the older models. They made a lot of improvements.

My First New Car
By J Las Vegas on 03/10/07 12:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I drove up from Las Vegas to South East Washington to buy this Car (I saved 2k doing so). I was some what worried because I didn't have the ABS pkg. and there were icy conditions. Well on the way back my buddy who had bought a pre-owned 4x4 truck got hit buy a gust of wind, lost traction and rolled it. 4 of us were now in 1 car. We had some icy roads all the way down into central Nevada but by brand new Sentra handled like champ! I did a lot (I mean obsessive amounts) of research on cars in this class and price range. I was going to get a used Honda Civic but when given the opportunity to get a Brand New Sentra I jump on it. Honda and Toyota make you pay for all the nice stuff.

My Sentra Rules!
By Poonhead on 03/08/07 11:05 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Sentra for three weeks and have already put 1,500 miles on it. What a car! Its fuel efficiency overdelivers, if anything. I got 42 all the way to work today. It tends to perform best fuel-wise when you're going about 50-55 mph. I got the souped up version: sunroof, saddle colored leather seats, convenience package with bluetooth, trunk divider, CVT, etc. It's a pleasure to drive. I had a Saab 9-3 that was 7 year old and just completely falling apart with just 85,000 miles on it. I didn't even think I'd be interested in a Sentra - went in to look at the hybrid Altima. But this car gets BETTER mileage than that hybrid, so what's the point? Buy a Sentra!

Just a couple of things....
By RayNay on 03/06/07 07:16 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When shopping for a car I found this to be the best out the other comparable cars I looked at (corolla, honda fit, versa). However, since I've had the car I have discovered some things that I find almost uncomfortable. This car definitely looks nicer & feels better then the others I mentioned. But the seats, the handling and the steering I'm having a hard time getting used to.

Great car, best bang for the buck
By Donna on 03/05/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Feature for feature, compared to honda & toyota, best in value. Nice redesign with plenty of features.

Love it
By aztec7777 on 03/05/07 11:28 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love this car, main reason I purchased it is the headroom and legroom which are excellent for a smaller car. I was thinking of going up a car size until I saw the 2007 Sentra. I've driven it for 5 weeks now. Recently noticed light rattle coming from both "B" pillars, hope to address this at next oil change at dealer. I would definitely buy this car again

A little short of great
By Dubs on 03/03/07 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The car is good, and just comes up short on a couple things. I would have liked the Sentra to have the same push-button as the Altima. Also, it doesn't have daytime running lights, which is a standard feature in Canada. Hmm... anyway, the CVT is nice, but not for those who crave performance. The bluetooth works well, and I hate plastic rims, so the 16" aluminum-alloy option is a must. The Rockford system is nice, but my rear-plastic rattles a little, nothing a little dynamite won't fix though. Don't read too much into my complaints, overall I'm happy with my new Sentra and I expect there to be some shortcomings in a value-priced car. Look at the SE-R for some more power.

Fun car
By Don on 03/03/07 06:44 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great little car. I downsized from a 2005 Maxima. It is fun to drive and has quite a bit of power. I haven't seen great fuel eco. though. I get around 22 in the city and 27 on the hwy. Hopefully that will improve.

awesome, fun car
By butch on 02/17/07 10:22 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

One of the best cars I've owned! I love the styling-it really is a "baby Maxima!". Extremely fun to drive. Steering is tight. Couldn't believe how much room there is in the interior- especially in the front. Would definitely recommend.

A joy to drive
By dennis on 02/15/07 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

fun to drive, smooth quiet ride, great mileage 28 mpg in town, spacious and comfortable interior and looks very nice. Seems to be well-built and solid.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.