2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Not sure what to think
By Jordan on 04/06/07 01:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2007 Sentra 2.0 with 6 speed trans, last week. I spent a lot of time deciding between the Sentra and the Civic. I went with the Sentra because the price was right, I needed a commuter car and didnt want to spend a lot. For the price tag, you do get quite a bit. However, this is a very base model car except for power windows, locks, and AC. I am 6'3" and have had terrible pains in my right leg from driving this car, unfortunately the seat does not go far back enough, and is not height adjustable. For that reason, I may be selling my Sentra in the near future. Otherwise, its a peppy, fun car to drive that doesn't cost a whole lot.

Great so far!!
By ajs795 on 04/04/07 18:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Car is great, everything I expected. I got the convenience package, which I think is a must have. Fuel economy for me is 23 city 33 highway.

2007 Nissan Sentra
By Karl on 04/03/07 23:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The cars ok. It's too bad the cvt does not save as much gas as advertised. I only get 25-28 per gallon. The only good thing is the tech package, Bluetooth keyless stuff, etc. Other than that, the engine's crying with high RPM which takes most of the gas.

Love it!
By Amanda on 04/01/07 15:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had the Sentra for about a month now and I absolutely love it! The car drives so smooth and quiet and the gas mileage averages about 28 with stop and go city traffic, but I expect that to improve b/c the car is still so new. The car is surprisingly large inside and the seats are very comfy. Compared to the other cars in its class you get a lot more style and features for your money. The base civic and mazda3 don't even have power windows/doorlocks or AC! Definitely no regrets here!

So Far, So Good
By rcusack on 03/26/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had the car for just over three months now. My miles per gallon is steadily increasing but I'm still not satisfied that it's anywhere near the EPA estimate. I understand that isn't a perfect number, but it seems unattainable especially considering most of my miles are highway. The design of the car is great. I get compliments constantly. The noise levels in the cabin are average. Nice weather is just arriving so I'll know more about the windows and sunroof soon. Ride quality is very comfortable and the steering is responsive. The engine has enough get up and go to survive city and highway alike. Rockford Fosgate Audio is stellar and I love the intelligent key.

Loved the test drive...
By scottpatrick on 03/25/07 19:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

...if only the one I bought was problem-free. In the 5 weeks that I've owned the car I've had problem with a bad Airbag Clockspring (makes ticking noise in steering wheel), front brakes pulsating (rotors resurfaced), Corrosion on the chrome molding on grill/nissan emblem, and finally some strange foam insulation piece came up with the window today when I rolled it down and them back up. Nice huh??? Oh, and the parts aren't yet available to fix these issues..nor are the body side moldings and fog lights that I purchased with the car. Be very careful with the car, as I have been told that all of the parts being made are going to the new cars and aren't available yet for any other purchase.

2007 Nissan Sentra S Is A Winner!
By Open Roads on 03/19/07 17:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is a great little car, roomy for its class, good mileage, fun to drive. The BlueTooth and Intelligent Key - How did we do without them, before we had them. They are great functions and work as intended. It is one of the most enjoyable cars we have had. We test drove many in its class, but the Sentra stood out on its own. The Dealer did not sell this car. The car sold itself. We test drove several Sentras and Versas, and had a difficult time selecting. The Sentra won out for value for the dollar and the extra interior room made the final decision easy. A quality car in its class. Wish I had two of them.

A mixed review
By Mary Ann on 03/19/07 17:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Generally speaking I like this vehicle. PROS: good looking, deceivingly spacious, I like the interior placement of the controls; seating is quite comfortable; fairly quiet in smooth driving situations. My kids love it. It's really rather adorable. CONS: The shape of the side mirrors cause problems with the blind spot; I don't feel it "grips" the road as well as I'd like it to- suspension feels a bit mushy; I don't like how wide the material is leading from the top of the window into the end of the windshield again causes trouble with visibility. I don't understand why the door controls don't light up? Lastly, the rear headrests obscure visibility.Overall cuter than the rest in its class.

love this car
By susanna on 03/19/07 05:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have just purchased this Sentra SL and I just love it. My previous car was a V6 so I was a little concerned (actually a lot concerned) about going to a 4 cylinder. I was so surprised on the pick up of this car. The car is so quiet that I keep thinking the car has died at the traffic lights. The handling is great, the features are incredible for this price range and would recommend this car to anyone young or old. My teenager loves it she says this is going to be her first car.

Mini Max
By Tiffany on 03/13/07 15:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this car in Nov. 2006. The handling is excellent. The engine is quick and for a 4-cylinder it has great pick-up. The CVT engine I think is a load of garbage though -- I can feel almost every shift. Also, the car does not handle well at all with bumps, which is very annoying. My paint could be defective, but if a leaf touches the car there is a small scratch left behind. The car is roomy and very comfortable. The body style is comparable to the Maxima, which was a huge selling point for me since I came out of a 93 Max -it does not come close to its power though. I fill up at least three times per month, so it is not that bad on gas. This car is great in the snow! It is a tank!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.