2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Mr. Bugs
By cygnus on 12/29/08 16:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my SE-R 7 weeks ago and it has been in the shop 4 times, it makes a strange sound similar to hissing or a shaking a filament in a light bulb when the car travels over any street that is not newly paved. At this time the dealership as not been able to pinpoint the problem. They have replaced struts and strut mounts so far. My driver side door froze and would not open. The car is due back in the shop to replace a broken positive battery terminal connector that is on order. I love the engine power and styling but my car seems to have a lot of bugs and problems to be only a year old.

Factory warranty won't save you leg work
By Texas Driver on 12/14/08 07:09 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Bought brand new b/c previous vehicle was at the shop twice. Didn't realize this vehicle will have me living at the dlrshp waisting the time I don't have. Bought in April/07 and June/07 was the start of my problems. I took it to the shop for the tire pressure light, brakes were also making a funny noise. Dlr would reset the light sensor and the problem would appear weeks later The break problem was never fixed. After repeated attempts to have both problems fixed only ended up frustrated, with a feeling of hopelessness after hitting "wall, wall, wall" with their customer service department. The last time I took their shuttle back home and noticed shuttle's tire pressure light was also on.

Absolute Perfection!
By Andy on 08/30/07 21:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Previously owned a 2001 Sentra base model which was reliable, efficient, and somewhat boring. Gave it to my daughter in 2004 and she found it reliable, efficient and somewhat boring over past three years. Man, is the SE-R not boring. Terrific handling, acceleration, braking, comfy, stylish, and the 340 watt sound system takes me back to my youth! This road hugger sold me within about three minutes of the test drive. Toss in more than acceptable mileage, a sticker price that shames the snobby competitors - this beats any BMW or Accura hands down in my books - and I may be a Sentra devotee for life.

Great Commuter
By djjerabek on 08/24/07 06:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking specifically for a fun car with an automatic transmission to share the daily driving chores with my 5-speed manual Miata. Other subcompacts that I tested just didn't have the get-up-and-go that the SE-R provided. Don't know what other car would provide this type acceleration with an automatic transmission and still get 27 mpg.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.