2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
"ANOTHER AMAZING NISSAN OFFERING"
By WB1013 on 02/10/10 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

2.0s manual-great car for it's class and initial investment. Drove both the manual/CVT although I was pleased with the CVT-went with the manual (like to get to the gear I want). I get an amazing average 34 mpg-99% of the time I am the only one in the car/don't carry a lot/and am on the interstate-so that has a much to do with it. Nissans fabric (mesh-like) choice was ingenious- shows zero wear-trunk is spacious-back seat is ample-int design is comfortable (I am 6,1'') and well thought-out. Had one issue (warranty) climate control fan went out-sounded like I had a helicopter blade rotating in the dash. Fixed and no issues since. Nissan always seems to embody quality and value (have owned 6) great- car!

ITS ALRIGHT
By gotoguy on 06/26/08 00:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I thought I liked this car when I test drove it but after having it a while now I wish I would have bought a Toyota Corolla. My friend just bought a new one and it seems like such a better car than mine. This Nissan's interior wears really easily... don't get if you have children! Scratch marks everywhere. It looks like I let a scared cat loose in the car. My car also had a really cheap new car scent to it. Like foam, plastic and baby barf combined. It used to upset my stomach this "new" car scent Nissan has. I tried to pull a small U-haul trailer with this car and the engine over-heated. My CD player/stereo had to be replaced the first month I bought it. Just not happy with it.

Nice, spaaaaacious, fuel efficient car!
By Reinholdt on 11/06/07 15:37 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Got the 2.0s 6M in April, and I found the ride very quiet and reasonably well mannered. It certainly does not like any sort of rough road, however, where the suspension can have me bouncing around all over the cabin. The shift throw had been difficult to get used to, but that's okay. I mean, I can play "hide-n-go-seek" inside the cabin there is sooo much space! I do find the quality of the plastics inside to be lacking. The interior is very easy to mark if you are not careful but overall, a great car for my long commute, and knowing the Nissan powerplant, the engine should get me close to half a million KMs.

Amazing value
By OT on 08/31/07 11:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a car that feels way more expensive than it was. Consider the motor: it's got liquid-filled mounts and at idle, it's so quiet I once tried to start the engine while it was running! More torque than most 2.0L engines, and I love the 6-speed (which Renault co-designed and uses in their cars). The seats are plush but supportive, good for at least 4 hrs continuous driving (I've done it). Way more backseat and trunk space than "compact" cars used to have. Tire pressure monitors, computerized (RFID key) ignition cutoff, high safety rating, all standard. Plus Nissan reliability and resale value!

Excellent car, fun to drive, stylish
By Margie on 08/14/07 16:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I really like this car. I had been deciding between a Honda Civic LX and this car. In the end, I liked the style and interior of the Sentra much more. It's a little bit more roomier than the Civic, which is worth the extra gas mileage, imo, but the gas mileage is still really good. It's really fun to drive (I have the 6 speed manual). I still love the design inside and out! I would totally recommend this for someone looking for a sedan in the 15-16k range.

The smooth ride sold me.
By brad on 08/12/07 12:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I got the 2.0 S model. I was very impressed with the smooth and quiet ride. I traded in my Dodge pick-up. I had set out to double my gas mileage and lower my monthly payment without having to settle for a bumpy ride. This car fulfilled all of that. I got the 6 speed manual because the cvt model was a little pricey for me. Both transmissions are sluggish, especially at low end, but I have more control over that with the 6 speed. The shifting is somewhat awkward. I am not happy with 29 mpg. The dash design is stylish along with the position of the shifter. I am impressed with how much room this car has. My advice: test drive this car and others to find out which aspects matter most to you.

An amazing first new car!
By Keith on 04/27/07 14:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I must say this car outperformed even what I expected. I too was deciding between the Honda Civic and Nissan Sentra. The Sentra seemed more economical and gave me better bang for the buck. Anyway, this car has been giving me amazing gas mileage. I have been getting well over 38 mpg highway (averaging more around 40!). The design is very nice for the car. As mentioned by others GET THE CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, it is worth every penny. Overall, this was a great decision on my part as my first ever new car purchase. The handling, design, functionality, and versatility of this car far surpassed what even I could have expected.

traded my lexus gs300
By Raven on 12/29/06 13:40 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

it was time to trade and i was tired of paying all the money out for gas, so my wife already owns a 06 nissan quest,and loves driving it more than my lexus, so i went to check out the new sentra and was blown away by it compared to the 06 model. i have clocked 38 miles to gallon at 65 miles an hour--but to 75 and got around 34-love it.

Love the 6-Speed Manual Transmission
By Jim on 11/21/06 06:16 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this vehicle about two weeks ago and have already made a couple of highway trips. Significant improvement over my last car! Despite frequently traveling 75-80 mph, road and engine noise is very quiet. A great deal of standard features and the upgraded engine over the 2006 model made this vehicle an easy sell.

Great Car!
By Ryan on 11/05/06 22:12 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My wife absolutely loves the car and wants one for herself. I went from a Toyota saris to the Sentra for the extra room and comfort. The gas mileage is great and has been fun to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.