Used 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

WORST CAR EVER!!!
By doobzz617

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but problems with this car. I bought the car in 06 brand new. By early 2009 I had to replace the engine. By early 2010 I had to replace the transmission, and a week ago my check engine light went on and the transmission needs to be replaced again! Nothing but problems and money! I hate it!

Love it more 1 year later
By Sue

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the 2.0 model with the 6 speed manual transmission in January 2007. I love this car more every day! I average about 28 mpg combo city/highway miles. It is comfortable, sporty and quick! I don't have all the bells and whistles like the 2.0S has, but thats okay cuz I am not a bells & whistles person. I am extremely satisfied with this vehicle and would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants an affordable, well built car with Nissan dependability.

Love the large trunk. Stereo rocks. User friendly shifter placement, comfy seats. Great heat and A/C!! This car can move when it wants to!! Love the sixth speed. Love playing my iPod with the adapter!

Suspension needs improvement, Nissan should spring for better stock tires. I can't think of anything else.

Well put together car
By Bek

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car has great head room, not present in many small vehicles. It's peppy and maneuverable. The design of the instrument panel is really great. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Trip info feature - tells gas mileage and miles till empty.

Suspension a little stiff perhaps could be made more comfortable. Also improve gas mileage.

I'm In Limbo
By evy197531

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Well I had the 2006 Nissan Sentra and upgraded by way of a car accident to the 2007. I love the style. It is totally different than the 2006 and resembles the Altima. Nice compact size for myself and I am single with no children but bad choice for someone with a family.

Radio control on the steering wheel.

Folding side mirrors, cruise control, alloys. I have none on my car and the 2006 had more features than the 2007.

Look at Nissan first
By Susan

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Love the car. Only problem I had was the front seat squeaked a lot, turned out to be a loose bolt. Mileage has improved in 6 months, getting around 30 mpg combo city/highway. Handles great, very comfy, roomy inside. Stereo rocks. All controls are easy to use, great heat and A/C distribution. Shifter is user-friendly. When you push on the gas pedal, this car moves!! Amazing for 2.0 engine. Also, good in the snow! I always look foward to driving now.

Shifter location, stereo sound, acceleration, comfortable roomy interior, body style, interior layout, fun to drive, trunk space is huge for a car this size, love the fold-down rear seats.

None.