2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
WORST CAR EVER!!!
By doobzz617 on 04/22/13 13:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but problems with this car. I bought the car in 06 brand new. By early 2009 I had to replace the engine. By early 2010 I had to replace the transmission, and a week ago my check engine light went on and the transmission needs to be replaced again! Nothing but problems and money! I hate it!

Love it more 1 year later
By Sue on 04/05/08 20:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the 2.0 model with the 6 speed manual transmission in January 2007. I love this car more every day! I average about 28 mpg combo city/highway miles. It is comfortable, sporty and quick! I don't have all the bells and whistles like the 2.0S has, but thats okay cuz I am not a bells & whistles person. I am extremely satisfied with this vehicle and would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants an affordable, well built car with Nissan dependability.

Well put together car
By Bek on 02/06/08 07:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car has great head room, not present in many small vehicles. It's peppy and maneuverable. The design of the instrument panel is really great. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

I'm In Limbo
By evy197531 on 01/08/08 19:58 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Well I had the 2006 Nissan Sentra and upgraded by way of a car accident to the 2007. I love the style. It is totally different than the 2006 and resembles the Altima. Nice compact size for myself and I am single with no children but bad choice for someone with a family.

Look at Nissan first
By Susan on 08/16/07 17:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Love the car. Only problem I had was the front seat squeaked a lot, turned out to be a loose bolt. Mileage has improved in 6 months, getting around 30 mpg combo city/highway. Handles great, very comfy, roomy inside. Stereo rocks. All controls are easy to use, great heat and A/C distribution. Shifter is user-friendly. When you push on the gas pedal, this car moves!! Amazing for 2.0 engine. Also, good in the snow! I always look foward to driving now.

Love this car
By Sue0957 on 05/07/07 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about 5 months. The only complaint I had was the gas mileage wasn't that great, getting only 26-27 mpg driving a mix of highway-city. Now it seems to have improved after the first service or break-in period. It is 29-30. I am hoping it will get better from here as I get used to the car. I have about 5,000 miles on it and love it more every day - the comfortable interior, sporty look, handling and suspension. I see people staring at this car to check it out.Trunk is spacious. Stereo rocks! A lot of standard features for a very reasonable price. All the airbags make this car a great choice if you have a family. Can't beat it, no regrets on this purchase whatsoever.

Not sure what to think
By Jordan on 04/06/07 01:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2007 Sentra 2.0 with 6 speed trans, last week. I spent a lot of time deciding between the Sentra and the Civic. I went with the Sentra because the price was right, I needed a commuter car and didnt want to spend a lot. For the price tag, you do get quite a bit. However, this is a very base model car except for power windows, locks, and AC. I am 6'3" and have had terrible pains in my right leg from driving this car, unfortunately the seat does not go far back enough, and is not height adjustable. For that reason, I may be selling my Sentra in the near future. Otherwise, its a peppy, fun car to drive that doesn't cost a whole lot.

Very Satisfied
By Susan on 01/27/07 06:25 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted to buy an affordable car with good looks, comfort and decent gas mileage. I have been searching the web for 4 months. This is the one I have been waiting for. I purchased the 2.0 model with manual transmission. I wanted a Camry at first, but some reviews for the 6-speed were negative and the sticker price was about $3000 more. This car handles great, it's peppy 2.0 engine is amazing. It is a lot of fun to drive. The interior cabin is designed nicely and has much more room than I expected, even the trunk is roomy and the back seat folds down for extra access through the trunk for longer items. The sticker price was reasonable for the amount of standard features in this car

Needs improvement.
By cleo on 01/25/07 12:05 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The 2007 Nissan Sentra falls short in comfort and price when compared to its rivals like the toyota corolla, hyundai elantra, mazda3, and honda civic. Options like side door moldings, fog lights, and lighted console mirror, keyless entry are extras when most of these features are standard on other vehicles. The engine is noisy and the steering offers no flexibility in making wide turns. For a smoother ride and more accessories the smarter choice is the 2.0S or 2.0SL.

Nice car for the price
By Sue on 01/10/07 04:39 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I only have had this car for a couple of days, and I absolutely love it. It looks great, rides great and handles like a sports car. People have actually approached me to ask if it was a Maxima or an Altima. This car has a lot of interior and trunk space for its size, its bigger inside than it looks from the outside.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.