2006 Nissan Sentra 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Wow

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Review

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Wow
By Jfurton723 on

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

So I bought this car after having a Cobalt SS. I loved that car and I wish I'd have kept it. I've put a hell of a lot of miles on it in the two years I've had it, but it hasn't held up to any standard whatsoever. I've had the a/c system replaced three times, the compressors are pieces of junk. The sub woofer for the Rockford system is made of paper so it's extremely easily blown. The standard brake package stinks. Honestly the only reason I got this car is because it was the only Sentra on the lot that had a factory moonroof in it. Oh, and watch out around 70,000 miles the motor mounts just randomly break.

Favorite Features

The auxiliary port on the radio and the moonroof, but the gas mileage is good. I get an average of 33 miles to the gallon, so I can't complain about that.

Suggested Improvements

Luckily for them mine is the last year they manufactured this body style. The brake system sucks, I should have gotten the Brembo package. The Continental ContiPro Contacts that came on it are horrible in the snow, rain or any slippery situation.
By lawson27
on 08/03/12 21:15 PM (PDT)

I think you are too hard on it