2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Wise First Car Investment

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Wise First Car Investment
By Very Satisfied on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2006 Honda Sentra 1.8S is my very first car purchase and I have found that is was a great investment for a recent graduate just embarking on my career's course. For the money spent it is a wonderful combination of standard features and dependability. I love the keyless entry because many times after leaving work or leaving the grocery store, I do not have a hand free to unlock the door so being able to do so at the touch of a button is wonderful! The gas mileage is incredible and the handling is more sturdy than I anticipated. My friends, family, and co-workers all agree that I made a wise investment.

Gas mileage, cruise control,the trunk space, height adjustment for driver seat,and keyless entry.

Moving the cup holders (the get in the way of working the CD player/radio, more standard safety features (side/side-curtain airbags, and anti- lock brakes), a telescopic driving wheel, day-time running lights and less engine noise when first accelerating.