2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Sentra = Solid

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Sentra = Solid
By Razalon on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My first ever car was an 83 Nissan Sentra wagon. It was passed down from my sister, to my brother who then passed it down to me after he totalled it, and it needed a clutch. Well after putting my own money into this car I drove it everywhere. It was nice going two weeks on a tank of gas that would only take 9 gallons on empty. Just got my 2006 because the deals were so good on them. I was going to wait on the Versa to come out, but I know that the Sentras are a for sure thing. I got mine loaded with the special addition and more options. Fog lights, SER grill 16" rims, 300W stereo etc... I got it for $13,500. For all I got with this car, and the Sentra reputation, It was not a hard decision.

auto, (so I can get remote start), fog lights, cruise, rims, looks, color (saphire blue) economy, reliability.

The only thing I could think is they could add a 5 speed auto trans, but they are coming out with the CVT's for the future Nissans. It's already in the works.