2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Point A to Point B with some e

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2006 Nissan Sentra

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Point A to Point B with some extras
By David on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Parents bought me this car (first one). Had it for 2 years this month. Average 29mpg 23 city / 39 highway. I usually only do 65-70mph on high way, was shocked at the mileage. I like that it has an aux. jack, which btw the 2006 infiniti doesn't even have (only included in the 2008 model). Windshield wipers leave massive streaks, but I think I needed to get that replaced. I can't ever seem to find a comfortable head rest position on long trips. Engine sometimes misfires on start up, I just have to wait a second and try again, not that big of deal. Hate the cup holders, fine for cups, but bottles fall right out on corners, also hits cd buttons because of position. 20 yo/boy/5'8''

aux audio jack, price ($12k before taxes in 2007). great high way mpg. stereo system is pretty good, not noisy for the neighbors.

cup holders!! head rests. Would suggest better tires since mine slips like crazy in the snow, dad replaced them with eagle gt's but I'm getting a 09 altima this week so I won't know how they handle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review