2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: New car review

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

New car review
By Nissan Guy in Dallas on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Called my leasing company and said get me the cheapest four door sedan (compact) you could find me. Drove up with this little baby. Got it for $15,300 with extras.... spoiler, leather wrapped steering wheel, FosGate Stereo, even a spoiler and 16 " wheels. Drove it home in a sleet storm. All my co workers watched me sign the papers and clapped. Drove it to Austin yesterday and got 26 mpg. Cost me all of $23 round trip. My old buick would have cost me $80. And boy oh boy will it take a turn, and when I'm in a hurry to an appointment, it just rocks. Really lays down and goes.

Like the juke box style CD player. I just have to remember which button is which CD instead of a CD number, like other CD players.

Suspension seems to make it porpoise through dips. Steering is REAL sensitive. I find my self over steering quite a bit but that may be bad habits brough over from my early 80's Buick. Also with the 4 cylinder, when you cruise at 70 mph, it kicks into passing gear alot.