2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: My best friend

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

My best friend
By luvmysentra on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the Sentra for little over a month now, and am absolutely pleased with my purchase. I was looking for a simple, yet comfortable car with fuel efficiency as the most important feature. I purchased a 1.8s and was able to get many more features than I'd ever expected on my "college student" income. All the features are automatic, I have a manual transmission with cruise control (I love this feature), and the trip odometer has about 6 different displays that I cannot find in any of my friends' cars. I use the MPG and dte displays most frequently. After 1300 miles, I am averaging just under 32 mpg in mixed driving conditions. This care is dependable, comfortable, and a great buy!

I was suprised to get cruise control with a manual transmission, the trip odometer is the best around for the class, and fuel efficiency is awesome! Pertaining to interior space, I have fit four people in the car and didn't hear any complaints from my friends; we are all at least 5'10".

I wish the doors would lock automatically over 10 mph, and the car is due for a redesigned exterior which the '07 will be. The cupholders should be moved back on the center console.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review