Great Performance for the Price
By Fadet0blak on
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
After all the rebates and discounts the cost of my Spec V was around $16,500. I was very suprised that it was that low. My mom who bought it for me as a college graduation gift actually paid for my insurance this year cause it was well under her limit. If you don't like to take turns fast you will once you've had this car after a week. The suspension is so great. I fly by people on highways when the roads are twisting and turning. This is my first car that is mine. Its also my first car that I've driven more than once that is Manual. The clutch can be very tricky sometimes. I know it just takes practice. I have only had it for about 2 weeks and I'm getting much better at it.
Favorite Features
Performance meets fuel efficiency, and they get together with practicality. Other than performance, I just love the floormats with the SE-R badge. I also have a Creative ZEN Mp3 player which I hook up to the AUX-In jack - the cable is about $5. Looking forward to using my sunroof in spring.
Suggested Improvements
There aren't very many items to list here. But one thing that does annoy me is that when no one is sitting in the passenger seat, it tends to rattle unless the road is completely smooth. My girlfriend just got a MINI Cooper S and I know my Spec V will smoke it.