Good entry level sedan
By Ryan E. on
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased the 18.S Special Edition about two months ago and have been impressed. The seats are quite comfortable and I like the interior design. The ride is smooth compared to my previous 1996 Sentra, although it's a bit loud when accelerating. Gas mileage is great; I've been getting 32.6 mpg (advertisements say 35), doing highway driving as well as rural driving. Sound system was a major plus for me, 6 disc Rockford Fosgate in dash cd changer is awesome, and the speaker system sounds great. 8-inch woofer in the trunk slightly limits storage space, but sounds great. Auxiliary input lets me plug my ipod in a simple cable, and without any expensive accessories.
Favorite Features
Sound system was a major plus for me. Exterior design looks great, and the alloy wheels are a stylish plus. Great gas mileage. Comfortable ride, good car for the money - I was able to find one for about 4k off the sticker price.
Suggested Improvements
As noted above, engine is a bit loud when accelerating. There's not much legroom for backseat passengers if the driver is over 6 foot like me.