2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Nissan Sentra 2006

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Nissan Sentra 2006
By destiny9099 on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Sentra 1.8 about a year ago, bought at 58k miles and now at 70k, starting to notice hard start up and a drop in gas mileage. On ave I was getting 30mi to a gallon and now about 25-28mi to a gallon. Now going on the hunt to figure out if the fuel pump that everyone seems to be having issue with is the problem or something else. Going to start cheap and work my way to pump. Mechanic friend thinking it could be fuel filter or air/fuel sensor. So going to check those first then do pump. Hope this will be the end to my problems for awhile. The only other problem is with my six cd changer likes to skip and not play cd's even ones that are new. but that is least my worries.

My favorite Feature is the factory stereo and subwoofer. Would love even better if six cd changer would work all the time! Other Favorite is the size of car. I can make tight turns in tight parking lots.

Should be recalled!!!!!!