2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Poor quality Nissan car

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

1.8 Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Poor quality Nissan car
By dlcruze on

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the car new in 2006 and had problems with throttle body system and fuel system repeatedly. Luckily, I purchased a warranty that handled it. Right under 75k miles (warranty expiration)it was in the shop again for throttle body issues. less than one month later and 2k miles over warranty, I'm still having similar issues and Nissan Corporation will not repair. I lose power while on the freeway and it has put me in dangerous situations. I will never buy a Nissan again because Nissan Corporate does not back their vehicles or parts.

Suggestion for Nissan Corporation: back your product and the parts you use.
By blt1988
on 02/28/12 22:43 PM (PST)

I agree with your post. I've had problems for 4 years with my fuel pump, spent $500 on a new fuel pressure regulator because thats what the dealership told me to do. One year later and had the same exact problem again, turns out that i found out there is a tsb on the fuel pump, and nissan expects the consumer to pay $200 for a fuel pump kit thing. I will never buy nissan again either.