2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Best fun for the price

2006 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Best fun for the price
By Mark in Alabama on

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have only driven the car a couple days and about 250 miles, still not broken in yet. Handles great for a front driver, Brembo brake option recomended, they work excellent. Was looking for a good car under 18K and this was the only one near that price. Civic is way too overpriced for me and no other car was even close to the Spec V in that price range. It wasn't too hard to find but had to get my blue one from Birmingham (100 miles away) after another dealer sold the black one I wanted from under my dealer. No noises, nice tight solid car, no complaints as far as quality of the car for the price. Test drive one and you will know how nice they are. Buy one.

Six speed trans, helical LSD, handling, Brembo brakes for sure, power even though I cant get into it until break in period is over at 1,200 miles. Plenty of aftermarket parts available. Fun to drive on curvy moutain roads, may try SCCA racing someday.

More power(not really but I could always use more power, lol), wish it had true independent rear suspension instead of the solid beam axle but still handles great anyway. Wish the Fosgate radio and ABS was available with the Brembo brake package but I'd rather stop faster than have a loud radio.