2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews 9

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
My Sentra
By Joshie on 05/01/06 22:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Good car and pretty good with gas. I've been getting about 26 mpg. I got an automatic and it drives really well, I'm more of a stick driver - but this automatic is nice. I love the sound system and moonroof. And the trunk release comes in handy.

Awesome Gas Mileage
By ToddinAZ on 04/27/06 16:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have three words that describe my car "I love it." I purchased the 5- speed and it has pleanty of zip around town, the color is awesome (Blue) and I have the added spoiler on mine with the tinted windows. It amazes me how many people have complimented me on my new "cheap" car purchase and thier willingness to share their stories of driving their Sentra's 100K +. I commute a 100 miles everyday so I am really appreciating the incredible gas mileage. I am averaging close to 35 mpg in mixed driving! Took it on a trip to Palm Springs and averaged just under 40 mpg! I find the car to be a great place to spend time, and find the cruise control to be right on.

The Best
By schnauzerlover on 04/22/06 08:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We just bought a new Nissan Sentra 1.8S with the special edition package. I love this car. It has a really perky engine. The sound system is great...it has the 7 in dish CD player and the extra speakers. It is really sharp with the spoiler. For the price...you can't beat it. I plan on having this car for a long time. So many people have stoped me to tell how great and sporty it looks.

Inexpensive but built cheaply...
By Mark Davis on 04/20/06 10:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S Special Edition Pkg. I bought this car for $13,500 and there are obvious reasons why this car is priced under its competition. Although there are many features, build quality is suspect, the 1.8L engine is anemic and the suspension archaic. The seats are poorly designed and very uncomfortable if driving in excess of one-hour. The car does acheive respectable mileage and has a Rockford Fosgate 6 CD changer w/ 9 speakers. Power windows, power mirrors and an alarm system are included. This is an ideal car for a college student or someone on an extremely limited income. I would recommend driving a Honda Civic, Mazda 3 or Toyota Corolla before deciding.

white ride
By acervant on 03/18/06 15:28 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Had a 97 nissan sentra, loved it, it got smashed in a parking lot, so i had to get a new one. I stuck with sentra so i got an 06, but i still loved my 97 more. nice new features, but the simplicity of the 97 was more attractive to me. the 06 is all about looking new but not necessarily performing better. i think i also got better milage on the 97

What a bargain
By pofromchgo on 03/13/06 22:38 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I picked this car for my parents, this is not the sentra of old, we traded in a 95 sentra gxe that was still going after 100,000 miles, we bought this one for $1000 LESS than what we paid for the old sentra with ALOT more features. This car has more horsepower than the old one, and alot of great new features that the old car didn't have!

It's a keeper
By CHRISTINA on 03/06/06 00:46 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

At first i wanted the altima. This was lower priced, already installed system w/ woofer. Great on gas. Safe

Very Nice Car
By DK express on 02/12/06 14:38 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with this vehicle. I traded in my 2003 Mustang. This car gets great gas mileage and is sporty. You get alot of car for under 15,000 dollars. Its a great commuter car! Plus I get free car washes and oil changes for the life of the car! I looked at other cars in the same price range but nothing came close to the Nissan Sentra. In price and in reputation.

A great car, for a great price
By tthota on 02/07/06 00:09 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

33+ mpg for 60% highway 40% local driving. 129@2400 torque delivers good acceleration, similar to VW Golf (122@2600), better than all other JPN, KRN and USA compact cars (about 120- 140@4000+). So, I don't have to floor the gas pedal and listen to the engine hauling at 4000 RPM all the time, as it is in a Civic. The Rockford audio system is super, worth $900, but included in the $433 special edition package, together with fog lights, spoiler, leather steering wheel, sporty grill and seats. The rear seats need more leg room, but most people use a Sentra as a 4-door coupe, with rear cup holders. As other compact cars, you can feel the wind, but very smooth ride in a nice day.

Sentra = Solid
By Razalon on 01/31/06 10:56 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My first ever car was an 83 Nissan Sentra wagon. It was passed down from my sister, to my brother who then passed it down to me after he totalled it, and it needed a clutch. Well after putting my own money into this car I drove it everywhere. It was nice going two weeks on a tank of gas that would only take 9 gallons on empty. Just got my 2006 because the deals were so good on them. I was going to wait on the Versa to come out, but I know that the Sentras are a for sure thing. I got mine loaded with the special addition and more options. Fog lights, SER grill 16" rims, 300W stereo etc... I got it for $13,500. For all I got with this car, and the Sentra reputation, It was not a hard decision.