2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Excellent Car
By purpleleather on 12/13/06 03:44 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

If any 4 banger I ever owned this is one car that will scare the hell out of the V6 and 8's a run for its money. Just touch the gas and its gone! Code red is the color of my car and there couldn't been a better name for that red and the character of this car. I will have this car for a long time and hope it an experience I will never lose gaining. Nissan dealer is been great and helpful.

my #1 nissan & not my last 1
By robertchance on 11/27/06 22:34 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I Drive at least 100 miles a day to and from work in city & highway travel I average 35 MPG never did ever get that mileage from my Pontiac grand-am .The Nissan sentra special edition has more standard features than the grand-am se has and a lower price also.There is no wind noise &very little road noise un like the Grand-am had .I rate this car very highly and can understand why you don't see many on the used car lots

Great Road Car
By Chester Morrison on 11/10/06 06:26 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2006 Nissan Sentra five speed manual after the great experience with my wife's 2002 Pathfinder. I having been driving the car 280 miles a day since October in a new job. I average about 31 miles to the gallon. The car is fun to drive: very responsive and handles great in traffic. The interior is not luxurious but ample enough for my needs. The CD player came standard and the speaker system is great. It's the cheapest car I have ever purchased and I am quite pleased.

Good entry level sedan
By Ryan E. on 10/09/06 10:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the 18.S Special Edition about two months ago and have been impressed. The seats are quite comfortable and I like the interior design. The ride is smooth compared to my previous 1996 Sentra, although it's a bit loud when accelerating. Gas mileage is great; I've been getting 32.6 mpg (advertisements say 35), doing highway driving as well as rural driving. Sound system was a major plus for me, 6 disc Rockford Fosgate in dash cd changer is awesome, and the speaker system sounds great. 8-inch woofer in the trunk slightly limits storage space, but sounds great. Auxiliary input lets me plug my ipod in a simple cable, and without any expensive accessories.

'06 Special Edition
By TNap on 10/04/06 22:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Leased new in Oct. '06. We bought the car strictly for putting around town. The gas mileage is excellent. We own an F150 and a '92 Lexus SC400 that love gas. So, we didn't buy for speed or sportiness, just for around town. Excellent car and our 5 year old Maxima we traded in was a solid car as well. Go Nissan.

Sweet little car
By kimba821 on 10/01/06 00:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first non SUV I've owned in over 15 years, and I'm lovin it! I got the Special Edition, with the awesome Rockford Fosgate stereo, and the sport package. Great gas mileage, kicken stereo, plenty of power, all in a sporty looking car, for under 15 grand.

Wise First Car Investment
By Very Satisfied on 09/19/06 11:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2006 Honda Sentra 1.8S is my very first car purchase and I have found that is was a great investment for a recent graduate just embarking on my career's course. For the money spent it is a wonderful combination of standard features and dependability. I love the keyless entry because many times after leaving work or leaving the grocery store, I do not have a hand free to unlock the door so being able to do so at the touch of a button is wonderful! The gas mileage is incredible and the handling is more sturdy than I anticipated. My friends, family, and co-workers all agree that I made a wise investment.

Happy with my Sentra
By AKC on 08/23/06 08:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Good value for money. Happy with performance and anticpate resale value

Love it!
By good vehicle on 08/04/06 12:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It was the first brand new car I've ever purchased on my own. Its perfect for my budget (I'm a college student) and its incredible reliable. I had a 98 Sentra in high school and had not a single problem. So far I've had no problems with this car. I absolutely love it.

Sold on Nissan
By R.F.MARTINEC on 08/03/06 16:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The conservative styling and ride of this compact car sold me. This is my second Sentra and I am very impressed with the upgrades Nissan's has done with this model for 2006. I use this car primary for commuting and a few long distance trips. Average fuel economy is 24-26 mpg in mix city driving. and about 10 mpg more with highway driving. This is not bad cosidering I have an automatic. My only compliant is some interior rattles on ruff pavement.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.