Used 2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Reviews

SE-R Spec V 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (19 reviews )

Wow
By Jfurton723

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

So I bought this car after having a Cobalt SS. I loved that car and I wish I'd have kept it. I've put a hell of a lot of miles on it in the two years I've had it, but it hasn't held up to any standard whatsoever. I've had the a/c system replaced three times, the compressors are pieces of junk. The sub woofer for the Rockford system is made of paper so it's extremely easily blown. The standard brake package stinks. Honestly the only reason I got this car is because it was the only Sentra on the lot that had a factory moonroof in it. Oh, and watch out around 70,000 miles the motor mounts just randomly break.

The auxiliary port on the radio and the moonroof, but the gas mileage is good. I get an average of 33 miles to the gallon, so I can't complain about that.

Luckily for them mine is the last year they manufactured this body style. The brake system sucks, I should have gotten the Brembo package. The Continental ContiPro Contacts that came on it are horrible in the snow, rain or any slippery situation.

Love the car
By kiran

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is my first car. As a college student my main focus was safety and reliability. It is a very nice car with 9 speakers, great pickup speed, and very safe. Great price with a lot of wonderful features packed in it. Also gives good mileage.

It's a great car, but my favorite feature are the loud speakers.

More leg room.

Great little head turner!
By cobra989

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I love this little car, I have owned several different cars and raced professionally and this car is the most race-like experience that I have found for under 25k. I didnt want a Honda/Acura because everyone has one, so the Spec V is the next best choice. I am glad I bought it, never had any regrets w/over 23k on it in 9 months. I have smiled with every mile I've driven.

2.5L engine very peppy, 6M, Skyline inspired seating.

Steering wheel controls for stereo.

06 Sentra SE-R Spec V
By Alex

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a yellow SE R Spec V in February, I love how it stuck out in the lot. In fact, the day I bought it I got a speeding ticket. I love the car, it's so much fun to drive. Doesn't go too well in the snow with those little tires but that's okay. Everything else works great and it has been very reliable. It would be nice to have audio controls on the steering wheel, and would like to have better gas mileage. Overall the car is excellent.

Sunroof, 6-speed manual, 17 inch wheels, excellent sound system, handling.

Audio controls on the steering wheel, traction control, a little more hp.

Very fun car, and practical
By Ryan

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This has been a great car! It will do every thing from haul the kids to blast through the corners.

6 speed manual and excellent handling.