Sentra Rocks
By Teri on
2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I have never owned one of cars before, but my son got me a terrific deal on this one. It's a Nissan Special Edition with a 6-disk CD changer and a 1-disk loader, 6 inside speaker surround sound with a sub woofer mounted in the very large trunk. The left side of the back seat folds down, creating even more cargo space. Yes, the back seat is small, but I'm very short and the only one in the car most of the time. Still, it's big enough for my grandkids, carseats an all. I get great mileage with this wonderful little car, and there's even a window, part of the odometer, that tells my mileage as I go on. It also tells the outside temperature & how far I've gone each trip. Be happy!!!
Favorite Features
Compact but comfortable size, surround sound and disk changer, large trunk with fold down for more cargo space. Alloy wheels with locks for safety. Keys have built-in computer chips, so it would be more than difficult to steal the car (it won't work with any other keys and can't be hot-wired).
Suggested Improvements
Larger back seat and put the cup holders farther from console control for larger cups or pop bottles.