2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - One of the best Foreign

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

One of the best Foreign economy cars
By faruk on

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

bought this car on finance, never had any problem, i drove honda civic 2004 also in comparision Nissan Sentra is better. nissan sentra & toyota corola both are better than civic. very strong body. my wife loves it. steering wheel is a little stiffer than corola. but it's a little road rocket. as i have manual transmission on this car & actually giving me around 32 to 36 miles a gallon on highways which is great. i would never sell my car for a domestic. my friend had ford focus always broke down on him. he went and bought a sentra. american cars tends to start breaking down after 50k mostly because they focus on quantity, japanese cars are more focused on quality. believe me go test drive it.

Favorite Features

excellent interior, sound reliable engine, most of all it is Nissan, powerfull cd system no need for additional woofers couse it already has one 8 inch installed which is great. very well logically equipped, great car.

Suggested Improvements

needs a little more leg room in the back and definately more horsepower, i would love it if they make the new ones with 200 horsepower.