My New Nissan Sentra
By s. wells on
2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
My new Nissan Sentra replaced a 20 year old Nissan Sentra so in the beginning I really loved this car. After a few months I noticed the seats are a little too thin and I can feel the motor under the seat when using the automatic windows. Also, the suspension is the same as my old car. It seems the shock absorbing system hasn't changed in 20 years. The car can be very tiring on a drive exceeding a couple of hours. The windows film and are hard to clean. Nissan says this is normal when the car sits in the sun. I finally found a product that will clean the windows and they will not film for a couple of months,
Favorite Features
The horsepower is great! Enough to get out of "tight" situations and yet be safe. The look of the car inside and out really suits my taste. The finish still looks new although I know that has something to do with me. I love the brakes and feel safe and confident in a "sudden" road incident.
Suggested Improvements
Do something with the suspension. I want to feel the road a lot less. The dashboard although very pretty could be made a lot smaller so enable more interior room for the back seat. I am over 6' and fit in the front just fine but no one not even my grandchildren can use the seat directly behind me.