Ignore the cup holders.
By A Bryden on
2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought my Sentra after owning a feisty '99 Cougar. Let's just say that this is a welcome change. I decided on the Sentra because of the superior gas mileage, and after test driving the Civic and Corolla, I decided this was the best buy for my taste, as well as having the most horsepower out of the three base models. I have had only one problem with mine so far; one of the belts came off because a bolt was not tight enough. However, it was easy to fix. I have the 1.8 S Special Edition, which comes with a Rockford Fosgate soundsystem (and subwoofer). I love it; probably my favorite feature on the car. This car is very reliable and wonderful on the highway.
Favorite Features
The soundsystem (and 7-disc CD changer), comfortable seats, great visibility, good turn radius, great gas mileage, peppy for a small 4- cylinder.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders are RIGHT in front of the 6-disc CD changer. Not enough room to hold more than a small container. Also, gas light does not always come on, and a sound would be helpful to indicate service checks or gas refill.