Great little eco car
By Digiburd on
2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
Just bought this car a few days ago and personally it was a tough decision. The price was the clincher. I was torn between the Hyundai Elantra 5Dr, and the Nissan Sentra Special Edition. Both cars had similar features and price. After test driving the Nissan handles better and feels more "solid" you get the door "thunk" in the Nissan that in my mind spells quality. The ride is smooth and quite, the stereo rocks (get the audio fanatic package), and it's peppy. After all was said and done I paid the TMV price. Which with the refund got me way under what the Hyundai was going for. Plus you get a better True cost to owner with the Nissn. In my mind, a better choice.
Favorite Features
The Rockford Fosgate audio 9speaker system is awesome. The quiet, smooth ride makes you feel like your in a high priced larger model car. the Special Edition styling is sweet. Keyless entry an dall electric, trip meter, clean emissions, comfort, trunk size, alloy wheels! Love the AUX jack too!!!
Suggested Improvements
more leg room in the back seat. maybe a 2.0L engine instead of 1.8 (but that 1.8 is still bigger than the Civic and Corolla!!) better positioning of the cup holders.. large cups don't fit correctly..