2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car for the MONEY

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Great Car for the MONEY
By JohnB on

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drive in excess of 100 miles daily and choose the Nissan Sentra 1.8 S for its styling, performance, and dependability vs. the cost of ownership. I am getting over 36 MPG with the automatic transmission. The car has good acceleration for its engine size and is a very comfortable ride. The Sentra 1.8 S package offers luxury items that are convienient without a huge expense; remote keyless entry, power windows/doors/mirrors - I was impressed with all the little features the car has. Alot of VALUE.

Favorite Features

Gas Mileage would be my favorite feature. Value my second favorite. Interior styling is very appealing, every thing seems in place and done up nicely, i.e. it does not look "CHEAP"

Suggested Improvements

the location of the trip computer could improve. It is currently under the Odometer and I think would be easier to use if incorporated into the radior or the rear view. The trip computer has Distance to empty, Outside temp, Gas Mileage, avg. Speed etc..