2005 Nissan Sentra 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fun in the Sun

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Fun in the Sun
By Glen Jones on

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This will probably be my last new car purchase and wanted something fun to drive, preferably a stick, with a good sound system, moon roof and a color that won't get lost in a parking lot with all the other white, black, silver and red cars! Had SpecV a month and love the acceleration, gas mileage and sporty look and feel. Was disappointed to have a single CD player only option available . . . wanted to put a load in the system and cruise. Bottom line: for the money, a lotta car!

Favorite Features

Sapphire blue paint is beautiful, love the six speed - getting great city gas mileage, engine runs quiet, yet the power is there. Moonroof operates smoothly - really enjoying it. As usual, Nissan has trunk space planned well for my next trip, no skimping there.

Suggested Improvements

6-12 slot CD player option. Maybe a little more padding in the bucket seats. I didn't buy it for the back seat room, my Jack Russell seems to like it fine! This is basically my little sports car and the back seat is for the dog and packages!! If someone wants back seat room, go with the Altima.