FUEL EFFICIENCY EXCELLENT - GREEN CAR!!!
By Metalblade on
2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
Main reason I bought it is for fuel efficiency, you can almost inhale exhaust without feeling disgusted! My model is rated SULEV and partially PZEV!! (close to Zero-emmisions) This baby makes 40 miles/gallon when all heavy stuff is removed ( I removed spare tire, one seat, jack, useless metal objects, one sun visor, etc. as it's covered by 24-mos roadside assistance (in case of tire problem) and I stay in the city where repair is avai;able on any corner. Now if you keep spare tier loaded, etc. still makes 36 mpg if you drive intelligently (i.e. don't accelrate in front of red light, dont idle, don't do stupid things many people doing) - use brains and you get near-hybrid fuel efficiency
Favorite Features
1. Fuel efficiency 2. At least 40% made in USA so I don't feel as much guilty of stealing jobs from fellow AMerican engineers (engineer here) as I would with compoletely foreign vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
1. Make a clear point of this vehicle fuel efficiency and low emmissions when selling/advertising, so people have less of a chance to buy SUV's, driving SUV ALONE in the city is a crime, even if family still can do with a more efficient minivan.