2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews 9

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Love it
By Shirley Brown on 03/19/05 17:47 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second new Sentra. Bought the first, a 1999 in December of 1998. I had no problems with it. Bought this one, a 2005 in December of 2004. The back seat leg room is best for smaller people. It drives and rides great! I don't think you can beat the looks or ride for the money.

My Sentra
By erehdogmai on 03/16/05 22:54 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Sentra! I've owned Nissans all of my life and am impressed with the quality & features of this Sentra. it's a true player in the small car market. I would highly recommend this car to anyone!

NICE BUT UNDERPOWERED
By S BLUM on 03/05/05 23:39 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

It's a nice little car, but feels underpowered. I have the special edition w/ alloy rims, rockford fuzgate stereo, and a little rear spoiler. Overall i'm happy with the car but that underpowered feeling doesn't go away. Also the gas miliage i'm getting is lower then the epa estimates. It is 29 mpg overall, but i do atleast a third of my driving on the highway. The 1 other drawback, and it's minor is the cup holder. It's by far the worst ever designed. wont hold anything bigger then a 12oz can and there's no room virtically so the larger cups w/ slim bases don't fit either. Had i realized this, I probably would have passed on the car, eventhough it was very good value.

Lovin it
By daarell on 02/24/05 08:20 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I own one a 2005. I love it very good car and reliable. I think nissan even made it look more sporty.

My 'first' foreign car
By flstfjet on 02/19/05 08:16 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first import in 20 years. Traded in my Envoy for this car, and so far I love it! Mileage is excellent, but I'm still getting used to the small size. Looked at Hondas, but due to the price and the way I was treated at my local 'friendly' dealership, I wouldn't have a Honda for anything now. I was treated extremely well at the Nissan dealership and plan to make them my first visit for my next car. I love this car!

my opinion
By julia madden on 02/08/05 08:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i have owned a 2001 altima and now have a 2005 sentra,body,comfort,reliability are basically the same as my old altima mileage is great. the only thing i have found i'm not real fond of is it is lighter than the altima was and is easy to drift when trucks pass it,

Great Car for the MONEY
By JohnB on 02/04/05 10:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drive in excess of 100 miles daily and choose the Nissan Sentra 1.8 S for its styling, performance, and dependability vs. the cost of ownership. I am getting over 36 MPG with the automatic transmission. The car has good acceleration for its engine size and is a very comfortable ride. The Sentra 1.8 S package offers luxury items that are convienient without a huge expense; remote keyless entry, power windows/doors/mirrors - I was impressed with all the little features the car has. Alot of VALUE.

Fun Little Car
By Jerry on 01/13/05 12:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great. She felt sluggish at first, but after the break-in period (1200 miles) the car becomes much more spirited and fuel efficient. I bought the Special Edition package for an extra grand, and it is well worth it. As far as styling, the car looks more mature, less feminine, and sleeker with this package. Inside, you will be amazed how wonderful your CDs and MP3s play on the 300W Rockfordfosgate nine speaker stereo (there is an auxillary input jack on the head unit for your MP3 player). Even at the most extreme volumes, there is no distortion, and the subwoofer is not overpowering unless you decide to make it so. The steering wheel feels very nice to the touch at all speeds

Great Little Car
By hotchocolate on 12/15/04 16:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. This is the fourth Nissan Sentra that I have purchased over the years. Also owned a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am (Junk) and a 2000 Honda CRV which I enjoyed owning. The Sentra is so much fun to drive. It is black and the 1.8s Special Edition with the sports package and the audio package.

Great Little Car
By hotchocolate on 12/15/04 16:19 PM (PST)