Used 2005 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great car for the money.
By Tony

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Oil it, gas it and step on it - this car requires little attention and will surpass all others in its class. Try one out and see.

Good gas mileage, and the way it handles on the road. The car cruises well at 75 mph and is very smooth.

Beverage holder area need more room away from the cd player.

Great Toy.
By DeshispecV

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Even tho I bought my Spec V with a lot of miles on it, it still runs real good. It's a champ on the streets. It's a sleeper car stock and a beast with mods. I love driving it and seeing the looks on peoples faces when I fly past them in their V6s. Great toy to have.

Everything from the accel to the tourque.

Stock turbo haha

Love Hate Relationship
By Tiggerspiglet

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my car. It hauls and is fun to race around in. However, my keyless entry went out 30000 miles ago. Now my car feels like I have a flat. Before that my window creaked in the up position. Pros: She can go 50000+ miles without a tune up, she stops on a dime, I like the cupholder position, the brakes are still brand new and it has 60000 miles on it with the original brakes. Overall, I would NEVER trade my car for the world. I love her. (My car is a she.)

Brakes, stereo, cupholders, engine, everything!

Make the keyless entry remotes last longer!

Great car!!!!
By great car

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I am a courier that drives 300 miles a day on route. I have put 104,000 miles on the car in a little over a year (it now has 117,000). I have never had any problem with the car! It still runs like new.

I can average 36-38 mpg, very reliable.

seat comfort, trunk design

Terrible Car - Buyer beware!!
By ward

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had more problems with this car than my Hyundai. after 1 year (4/06) I had to have a brand new engine .. since then the car goes to the dealer every few months because it just wont start. i'm given numerous reasons about why it just dies they say they fix it and then it dies again .. my 2 year old car is at the shop TODAY! I tell everyone I meet don't buy this car. not to mention the other problems (my cd got stuck in the cd player and now it wont work .. if you use the cup holder it will always change the cd in play .. sound from the brakes) the list goes on and on. get ready for a fight with Nissan Corp if you complain!!

the color of the car

everything .. make the car work .. i should have just brought a Honda like my family told me to