Used 2005 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great Little Car
By Kitchy Guy

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

It's a fun little car to drive. There are other cars out there with better performance, but at a much bigger price tag. I've had the car for almost 3 years now, I love the performance. No matter how fast I'm going, if I hit the gas, it still has plenty of pick-up. Due to the size of the engine, the fuel economy isn't the best (maybe it's how I drive). The torque also makes driving in the snow a challenge. The front seats are very comfortable, the back seat is small for 2 adults, 3 adults is just uncomfortable.

The best part of the car is being able to get around that slowpoke, no matter how small a window you might have. It has push-you-into-your-seat acceleration.

The back seat is a bit of a joke. The gas tank is the same as on the lower powered models that get better mileage, so the range is surprisingly limited.

Great little car
By Amber

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just got this car but it's way better then what I traded in for it. It is very comfortable. I love the hood of the car. The only complaint I have is that the tail end of the car doesn't really have any shape. So I'm gonna put a spoiler on it. The gas mileage is good and over all I'm very happy with my selection.

The hood and the interior.

Make the tail end have more body to it.

Great car for the money.
By Tony

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Oil it, gas it and step on it - this car requires little attention and will surpass all others in its class. Try one out and see.

Good gas mileage, and the way it handles on the road. The car cruises well at 75 mph and is very smooth.

Beverage holder area need more room away from the cd player.

Great Toy.
By DeshispecV

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Even tho I bought my Spec V with a lot of miles on it, it still runs real good. It's a champ on the streets. It's a sleeper car stock and a beast with mods. I love driving it and seeing the looks on peoples faces when I fly past them in their V6s. Great toy to have.

Everything from the accel to the tourque.

Stock turbo haha

Love Hate Relationship
By Tiggerspiglet

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my car. It hauls and is fun to race around in. However, my keyless entry went out 30000 miles ago. Now my car feels like I have a flat. Before that my window creaked in the up position. Pros: She can go 50000+ miles without a tune up, she stops on a dime, I like the cupholder position, the brakes are still brand new and it has 60000 miles on it with the original brakes. Overall, I would NEVER trade my car for the world. I love her. (My car is a she.)

Brakes, stereo, cupholders, engine, everything!

Make the keyless entry remotes last longer!

• SUV