2005 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: 2005 (special edition) 1.8L

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2005 (special edition) 1.8L
By spencer16 on

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this used with only 3000 miles on it. It was about a year and a half old, an old lady must have only driven it to church or something. We have had no problems. It is at about 50k miles and we have done oil changes every 3000 miles and we have not had any problems. The car is pretty gutless on the get go but on my way home from work the dashboard MPG gauge indicated 43 MPG when going 65 MPH (Idaho drivers are slow) but it saves at the pump! The car takes at least 2 turns of the key for it to start but it always starts. Not sure why.

I love the AUX in port. I don't have too many CD's but my wife always has the 7 CD slots full. Very nice looking car, if cared for, it runs great!

I am 6 feet tall and I have the front seat pushed back, even with my wife in the pasenger seat, there is very little leg room for an adult in the back seat.
By str8angel
on 01/24/12 12:59 PM (PST)

My 2005 Sentra does the same thing. It often takes two turns of the key to start. I wondered if it was a fuel injection issues or problem with the starter.