2005 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews 12

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great Car for the MONEY
By JohnB on 02/04/05 10:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drive in excess of 100 miles daily and choose the Nissan Sentra 1.8 S for its styling, performance, and dependability vs. the cost of ownership. I am getting over 36 MPG with the automatic transmission. The car has good acceleration for its engine size and is a very comfortable ride. The Sentra 1.8 S package offers luxury items that are convienient without a huge expense; remote keyless entry, power windows/doors/mirrors - I was impressed with all the little features the car has. Alot of VALUE.

Not Bad for the price
By Jay Solomon on 01/26/05 15:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SE-R has plenty of pep and power on the highway (2.5) Everyone says that the car has a great look and it drives like a sports car. The seating is low to the ground which requires some adjustment since I also drive a 4- Runner. The sports package gives the car a bumpy ride on roads that are less that perfect. The steering is highly responsive and overall, for the money it seems to be a great little car. I have about 700 miles on the car. The quality of the sound system is surprising. For my taste I wish I would have moved up to a Honda Accord or BMW 300 series just to have more car under me. The price, however, was just too tempting.

Not Bad for the price
By Jay Solomon on 01/26/05 15:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SE-R has plenty of pep and power on the highway (2.5) Everyone says that the car has a great look and it drives like a sports car. The seating is low to the ground which requires some adjustment since I also drive a 4- Runner. The sports package gives the car a bumpy ride on roads that are less that perfect. The stearing is highly responsive and overall, for the money it seems to be a great little car. I have about 700 miles on the car. The quality of the sound system is surprising. For my taste I wish I would have moved up to a Honda Accord or BMW 300 series just to have more car under me. The price, however, was just too tempting.

Fun Little Car
By Jerry on 01/13/05 12:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great. She felt sluggish at first, but after the break-in period (1200 miles) the car becomes much more spirited and fuel efficient. I bought the Special Edition package for an extra grand, and it is well worth it. As far as styling, the car looks more mature, less feminine, and sleeker with this package. Inside, you will be amazed how wonderful your CDs and MP3s play on the 300W Rockfordfosgate nine speaker stereo (there is an auxillary input jack on the head unit for your MP3 player). Even at the most extreme volumes, there is no distortion, and the subwoofer is not overpowering unless you decide to make it so. The steering wheel feels very nice to the touch at all speeds

Great Little Car
By hotchocolate on 12/15/04 16:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. This is the fourth Nissan Sentra that I have purchased over the years. Also owned a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am (Junk) and a 2000 Honda CRV which I enjoyed owning. The Sentra is so much fun to drive. It is black and the 1.8s Special Edition with the sports package and the audio package.

Great Little Car
By hotchocolate on 12/15/04 16:19 PM (PST)

fun to drive
By fun to drive on 12/10/04 01:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The car is amazing. The 6-speed manual transmission has a very short throw and the hp kicks in when you need it. Even though the insurance is pretty expensive when you're under 25, it's well worth it.

2005 1.8s sentra
By paul m on 12/01/04 11:16 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Very smooth riding car for a small sedan. Fuel mil. is good. Nice stereo.Would have paid more for the features in this car if i had gone with the corolla or honda.

SER Review
By nickyp on 11/23/04 22:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SER provides a nice alternative to the standard Sentra for those looking for a faster automatic shifter. If you add the spoiler and the bigger wheels you can transform the standard Sentra into a more sportier car. The upgraded audio package gives off loud, but very clear acoustics.

Good Car/Good Value
By RnZnd on 11/13/04 16:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Nissan Sentra last year, and have not had any problems whatsoever. The car has a sporty look, good interior features, nice stereo, and gets excellent mileage. I am very happy with the overall value as well as the quality of the vehicle. I would recommend this car for anyone looking for a decent car at an affordable cost.