Used 2005 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Loyal Nissan Owner
By hotrod86ta

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Drove my '93 Sentra XE for 227K with no repairs other than routine maint. Sold it (was running great) to a young lady with confidence. Bought a '00 Altima and sold it to my parents with confidence. Bought an '01 Villager (Quest) sold it to my parents with confidence and they still own it and love it. Tried larger cars of other makes and I finally came back to the Sentra when gas hit 2.89 a gallon. Love the fuel economy, price and reliability. Go Nissan!!!

This car has all the items of a high end car on a budget. I bought the '05 1.8S Special Edition. Little more sport for the money.

ABS standard on all models.

car
By bart

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i had no problems with car. good on gas. peppy little car with good pickup

my little white Nissan
By pboggs

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought the car, and I have never been more happy with any purchase, as with this one. I absolutely love my little white Nissan Sentra. It drives like a dream, gets great mileage, and has room for my daughter in her seat in the back. And it has air conditioning. This was our first brand new car, and I don't want anything else, for a very long, long time. I may someday trade it in for a Pathfinder, but for nothing else. Thank you Nissan for helping us to get into this car. We love it.

The AC in the summer, and heater in the winter, and the stereo and cd player. And the shoulder harness in the middle of the back seat.

Only one improvement. I had a cd get stuck in the stereo/cd player, and now we are unable to us the cd player until i get it fixed, and I don't know if it's covered under the warranty. That shouldn't have happened in only 1 year.

Great for high miles
By great for high miles

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I drive 300 miles a day on a route, mostly highway miles, and this Nissan performs very very well. On a good day, I can AVERAGE 40.58 mpg! The worst I got was 37 mpg. All with great power and really good comfort. I'd highly recommend this car to everyone, based on performance.

mpg, comfort, size for economy, looks

not very good resale, trade-in value, remote entry not very good, not enough back seat room, easily spotted and targeted by birds

Great Car to Own
By David

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When I purchased this car I was not looking for anything specific. The great gas mileage caught my eye and after seeing the 300W stereo I was sold. I drive my car mostly around the city but have taken many trips out of town. It handles great on corners and has good acceleration for the engine size. The seats are very comfortable but the back seat could use a little more room. Overall the car is a little smaller than other 4 door sedans. For the price and the included features I thinks its the best value you can get.

300W 9 Speaker Rockford Fosgate 7 Disc CD player W/MP3 hookup - Sporty look (Grille,Rims,Spoiler) - Gas Milage -

More back seat space