2005 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great Little Car
By Kitchy Guy on 03/23/08 19:02 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

It's a fun little car to drive. There are other cars out there with better performance, but at a much bigger price tag. I've had the car for almost 3 years now, I love the performance. No matter how fast I'm going, if I hit the gas, it still has plenty of pick-up. Due to the size of the engine, the fuel economy isn't the best (maybe it's how I drive). The torque also makes driving in the snow a challenge. The front seats are very comfortable, the back seat is small for 2 adults, 3 adults is just uncomfortable.

Nissan Sentra SE-R
By Mike on 07/30/05 19:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the Nissan Sentra SE-R for a while now and simply love the car! Its sporty appeal is a very good quality to me. Not to mention that Nissan has a reputation that only a few makers can match when it comes to Tuner/Race cars and their quality and knowledge in the field. I feel very confident about the future performance of this car and look forward to continued business with this automaker!!!

Sweet ride
By Mario on 06/28/05 17:21 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I picked up a SE-R a couple of weeks ago, and I'm loving it. It has good power, sweet handling, and looks sharp in the blackout color that I bought. The stock stereo system has a AUX in for your MP3 player which is a huge plus for me. An excellent car with some nice power for a low price.

Sentra SER
By John on 02/09/05 23:08 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The option it offers compare to price are great but fuel economy in city driving is really less advertised. SER stearing is very very senstive (responsive) at high speed. While driving if you not pay "full" attention to the road then you can get in serious accident.

Not Bad for the price
By Jay Solomon on 01/26/05 15:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SE-R has plenty of pep and power on the highway (2.5) Everyone says that the car has a great look and it drives like a sports car. The seating is low to the ground which requires some adjustment since I also drive a 4- Runner. The sports package gives the car a bumpy ride on roads that are less that perfect. The steering is highly responsive and overall, for the money it seems to be a great little car. I have about 700 miles on the car. The quality of the sound system is surprising. For my taste I wish I would have moved up to a Honda Accord or BMW 300 series just to have more car under me. The price, however, was just too tempting.

Not Bad for the price
By Jay Solomon on 01/26/05 15:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SE-R has plenty of pep and power on the highway (2.5) Everyone says that the car has a great look and it drives like a sports car. The seating is low to the ground which requires some adjustment since I also drive a 4- Runner. The sports package gives the car a bumpy ride on roads that are less that perfect. The stearing is highly responsive and overall, for the money it seems to be a great little car. I have about 700 miles on the car. The quality of the sound system is surprising. For my taste I wish I would have moved up to a Honda Accord or BMW 300 series just to have more car under me. The price, however, was just too tempting.

SER Review
By nickyp on 11/23/04 22:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SER provides a nice alternative to the standard Sentra for those looking for a faster automatic shifter. If you add the spoiler and the bigger wheels you can transform the standard Sentra into a more sportier car. The upgraded audio package gives off loud, but very clear acoustics.