Too bad it's not American
By mottis54 on
2004 Nissan Sentra 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
While looking for a new car I knew that I wanted something that would move when I wanted it to. After looking for countless hours of searching through all of the auto makers in the +/-$15K range it came down to the final three. The Honda Civic was a front runner. I was impressed with the handling Honda boasts, however I see so many Civic's on the road I want to barf. The Nissan Sentra took the prize at the end. From the moment I drove the car I knew it was a 4 cylonder engine, but with the soul of a V6. I am not one for racing at every stop light, but I do enjoy driving a car with good preformance and handling and the Sentra does that well.
Favorite Features
Power and styling are my favorite attributes of the Sentra. Of the other competetor I challenge you to find a car with such sleek, modern, and aggresssive styling inside and out as this Nissan. Overall this car is a blast to drive, looks good, and it won't hurt your bank book.
Suggested Improvements
The driver seat needs to go back farther, or the peddals should be pushed back more. A couple of small rattles that had to be fixed before I went crazy.