2004 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Small annoying problems

2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Small annoying problems
By Eric on

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Since buying this car nothing but small problems. The interior was put together carelessly. moon roof lining fell down, very generic. I have a starting issue in where it doesn't catch when turning over. it's fine when I start it for the first time during the day, but come back after about an hour and it stalls a few times, before starting. The aluminum wheels are pretty bad. leak air from rims. The moon roof does not close all the way. Some rust near the spoiler, in which one side of spoiler is rotted through trunk. Car drives okay. Wouldn't buy this car again. To many small issues, however nothing big yet. I have about 82,000 for mileage.

Favorite Features

Not much on this car to like.

Suggested Improvements

The interior needs to be done better
By kapes13
on 07/17/14 17:26 PM (PDT)

Try checking the fuel pumo, that is what my shop is telling me but since I have lived with a similar starting issue for 10 years and only 1 starter change I am not going to replace the fuel pump, but you may want to.

By kapes13
on 07/17/14 17:28 PM (PDT)

I have the fuel problem too the latest shop says it's the fuel pump but I lived with it for 9 years and a starter so I figured I will just keep living with it.