2004 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Sentra..One Solid little car

2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Sentra..One Solid little car
By Dunlopboy on

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the car on 9/18/04 and got a super deal. I checked out the Civic and Corolla. What is all the hype about the Civic and Corolla? Yes, they are both great reliable cars but so is the Sentra. Why does the Sentra always get the "bum" reviews. I read that Consumer Report does not "Recommend" the Sentra because it is below average in reliability. I find that very hard to believe. Where are they getting this information? A couple of my friends have Sentra's with nearly 100,000 miles on them and they have had little or no problems with them. The build quality on my Sentra is top notch, comparable to that of a Civic if possibly not better.

Smooth shifting transmission, refined engine. Steering is precise and responsive. I love the sound my car makes when you shut the door and you get a solid "thug", without any raddles or squeaks. If you are considering the Corolla or Civic be sure to check out the Sentra.

I really can't think of any. It is an Excellent little car and I mean that in every aspect.