My Spec V
By JaySpecV04 on
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I was driving down a local highway one day when I was passed by a beautiful yellow Spec V. I never heard of them before, and just thought, a Sentra is a Sentra. I decided to do a little research. I saw the specs and the total package and I was really impressed. I thought, "wow, this car must be really fun." At the time I was driving a gas guzzling Dodge Durango. It was costing me at least $15 a day in gas just to do my everyday things. I only had it for about 4 months when I decided that maybe it just wasn't for me. I stopped down at my local Nissan dealership and picked up a black Spec V as fast as I could.I absolutly love it now. Very overlooked car.
Favorite Features
I really like the seats, the optional R.F. stereo, and suprisingly, the 17" rims. It has loads of power (175hp), and a great 6 speed trans. When you drive it, you feel like you are really driving something. You feel like everyone is checking out your awesome ride.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I would suggest would be a more sporty body, so it would be obvious that you are driving a car I paid $22,500 for instead of a $12000 base model Sentra.It would be a great advantage to have even more power so that it would be more competitive with the Dodge SRT-4.