Discrepancies of the '04 Sentra SE-R
By Ephram on
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I myself am a proud owner of a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Auto. The car is unbelievably fast for my taste. Not knowing how to drive a manual didn't prevent my purchase from the Spec-V model but the auto version is much more at ease due to its convenience of gas and brake go. The interior design is useful, not too sporty yet not too dull either. Interior controls seem to be right or close to the right places for convenience. Rear-seat room could definitely have been improved. The only drawbacks I found w/this car was exterior front design, rear-seat room, and it being a four-door vehicle. Would've preferred the vehicle to be a coupe.
Favorite Features
The blacked-out tailights definitely give it a sporty but not too hooked-up look. The headlights seem more bigger and better looking. In addition, the enhanced Rockford-Fosgate audio system is definitely a clear improvement from the previous model.
Suggested Improvements
Nissan's designers must've lost their minds when they decided to redesign the sentra from the 2003 design. The 2003 SE-R style design not only separated it from the other sentra styles, but gave it a more prominous, sporty, pronounced look to it.