2004 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Basic QG Manual

2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Basic QG Manual
By b15uqg on

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My 1.8s Manual Sentra is a quick little QG that I love driving and doing mods to. Stock it will do 0-60 in 7.8 seconds (if you're good at power shifting). It's super good on gas, picks up speed well, a lot of torque in 4th gear. I easily get up to 90mph in 4th gear, doesn't even get loud. The car has 114,000 miles on it too. I haven't had to fix/replace anything on it yet. Clutch might be starting to get a little slippy because I dropped it to do burnouts. If you buy this car from a dealer I can bet you it will be extremely reliable.

Light weight. Easily over 30mpg anywhere you drive. Faster than most people would expect it to be.

Less ugly mesh grille. Wing/spoiler would've been nice even though it's not the "sporty" version. Option to remove everything behind the front seats and turn it into a hatchback would've been nice. The less weight the faster it will be and better on gas mileage.