2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
disappointed
By Lina R. on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I'm disappointed with the dealership Bill Seidle's in Miami. First they sold me a Nissan with 8000 miles and the glove compartment fell off. This happened as I was driving home from the dealership.When I asked to return the vehicle they said they could only exchange it for a new one.

Could be better...
By batman7 on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

THE GOOD: ...Good for the pocket,around 18.000 full equiped. Good performance,excellent windshield that allow you to have a good view, automatic mirrors, powered windows, good cd player and 7 speakers with subwoofer, nice trunk...enough for what you usually need. Nice grill design THE BAD: Generally speaking is a typical sedan. poor interior design THE UGLY: PROBLEMS WITH WINDSHIELD DEFOGGING- DEFROSTING, ENOUGH HUMIDITY ON THE CONSOLE. NOISY AIR CONDITIONER. NOISY ACCELERATION AND CHANGE OF SPEED

Beat out Civic and Corolla - Great Rebat
By fratomdev on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Originally we wanted a Manual, but couldn't find one in upstate NY. Went with an Automatic, sunroof, ABS, side ABs, Road Trip Group and spoiler. For all these features we paid what a stripped down Civic or Corolla would cost, due to the $2500 rebate. Nissan also gave us a 4.25% loan. Quality is up with Toyota and Civic, don't know what Edmunds is looking at. It's got adequate power and is stylish. The interior is functional and well laid out. The back seat is plenty big, again what is Edmunds looking at - I'm 6' with long legs. Trunk is a good size and the fold down seats are welcome. Not sure on gas mileage yet, only have about 500 miles on it.

My 2004 Nissan Sentra
By Ms T on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Sentra. It drives like a charm. I drove a Ford F250 Long bed pick up befor this...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I would not give my sentra up for anything!!!

College buget
By mcrea5 on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

For a college student on a tight budget the Nissan Sentra is a great choice. It is very comfortable for my rather long daily commute. The fuel economy is excellent great on my wallet, but the car is still fun to drive on curvy roads.

awesome to play around with for price
By gnoelting on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i have onwed a sentra gxe for a year know and i gave to say i love it. gas mileage is outstanding average 27 city and 35 highway. excellent for sound quality of stock stereo and spacious for 2 ten inch woofers in the trunk with storage space still. handling is superb which is why i have avoided many collisions. quiet engine and reliability you can find in no other car in my opinion especially for the price of what i paid. $10,000 even brand new. i am now upgrading and looking to be sponsored into a 2005 spec-v. these are badboy little sedans.

So far, so good
By rayin NYC on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 04 Sentra 2.5s two weeks ago, and so far, so good. The car's engine is wonderful, quick and responsive. The back seats, however, leave much to be desired as they are VERY cramped. The fuel ecnomy could be better (I'm averaging about 23 mi between city and highway driving). I test drove the Civic while shopping around and although a very solidly built car, I felt its engine was a bit boring and not very powerful at all. So, all in all, my Sentra is turning out to be a pretty good buy.

2004 nissan sentra
By Tessa1010 on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The car is nice and comfortable to drive. Highway driving is good, limited outside noise when windows are up. Overall it's a great car to use in town or drive a long distance to work. Gas miliage is great - this I love. Car hands great and a great front view. It would be sporter load with outside extras like wing and tint.

sentra
By buddygill on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

great car to drive lots of power for a 4 cyl

Excellent value for the money
By kk16 on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I like this small car. It is surprisingly powerful and gets up to highway speeds quickly enough. The front is roomy enough. I'm 6'2" 200lbs and it is comfortable to ride it. My only disappointment has been with the gas mileage. I drive a lot of highway and the best I've ever done is slightly over 30. Usual is 28 or so I think the mileage suffers more than most cars at speeds above 55 and for cold temperatures. The AC is also good for a small car. Overall it was a good purchase. I've never owned a Toyota or Honda, so I don't know if they would be worth the extra money. For me, I can't imagine they would.